13 weeks op, my update Started by: Kirsty

• Author
    -4p
    Menu

Hi girls I’ve just been for my 3 month check with mr kazzazi. I had a good chat with him told him my concerns over my left boob that had the seroma, and now it feels harder and rounder, some days it’s rounder than others, some times slight pain and it’s slightly higher than right boob. He said I have good results, it’s a good sign if it feels different each day it’s a sign its settling. He has told me to massage my left boob and showed me some techniques. He said if I do that he can’t see any reason why that wont soften and settle a little more. So I’m all confused lol

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Sounds like definitely not cc Hun, and they look ok to me. Just seroma boob taking longer to settle x xcx

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

I haven’t put my new pics on for ages, ill put some on today. He said by massaging it, it is keeping it soft and preventing any problems. Surely if it was cc he wouldn’t just leave me xx

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey honey I got your email but my phone doesn’t respond very well so won’t let me reply :/ il pm you in here instead 🙂 phew though, honestly phew!! I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t just leave you if he thought you had cc so what a relief babe! How are you feeling apart from being confused? I’m so so pleased for you Kirsty xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.