13 weeks Po still not happy advice please!? Started by: Chelsea Goodyear

• Author

So I had my ba 13 weeks ago and I’m not happy at all! Had 420 overs and they are not a very nice shape! Does anyone know Mya’s policy on what happens if you are not happy??
    Do I have to pay the whole amount again to get them re done with a bigger implant?

smoggs 3
    3p
    Menu

I think if the surgeon agrees they aren’t right they do them for free again! Who did it for you x

Menu

I had mr Singh he’s great but they just aren’t big enough! I’ve just emailed my patient co ordinator but ill be phoning them 1st thing tomorrow

Menu

If its just size you are not happy with you will have to pay. MYA will only re operate for free if there is a medical problem or complication like capsular contracture. If you do want a bigger size and are happy to pay again most surgeons will make you wait a year before a re-op as they have to wait for the body to completely heal from the first op before they go in again as it has too many risks associated with it. At 13 weeks you are still in the early phases of recovery though and you may find that they continue to change especially during the first 6 months post op.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.