14 days post op Started by: Danielle

• Author
    24p
    Menu
    +3

Finally been able to have a shower was like heaven… Ones still slightly higher xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

Looking amazing hun! Xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

They look brilliant. with you on the showering, absolute heaven!! Xx

Jodie 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! What cc did you have. Have healed really well. I hope you don’t mind the add

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

Aww thanks girls .. Sophie i didnt want to get out lol .. I had 450cc hp overs .. Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya :). They look so good!!! Had my first real shower/bath last night how nice does it feel! Had another bath tonight I can’t get enough now haha. I have one higher than the other and its seems to be dropping more a tiny bit each day I should stop being a whine haha. How are you feeling? Xx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

Ive felt fine since having it done apart from been heavy in top lol didnt have no pain at all nurse said today that ive looked after them because theyve healed really well and that she doesnt think theres going to be much change as there already soft … Just hoping it drops like the other one xx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

@danielle15 this was 14 days po ones still a bit higher xx

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

Looking really good @danielle30 mine have been ok up until today when I finally got out the shower my left one is smaller and lower than my right one I don’t get how or why when they have pretty much been the same size up until now x

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

My lefts a bit bigger and still a little higher up i think i cant really tell its if other people that ive showed say it is… Sure it will settle to same as right in time xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.