14 days post op pics :) Started by: CW85

• Author
    0p
    Menu

14 days post op. Had Mr Singh at Highgate to correct asymmetry. Had 375 TSM in right and 470 TSX in left. Pics look a little lop sided as right has started to drop and soften quicker than the left. But I’m starting to really love them. A million time better than my before pic!

CW85
    0p
    Menu

Yeah no worries Polina. Good luck for Friday!! – I really liked Highgate, the nurses were lovely.

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Oh wow! What an amazing difference before and after! They look amazing! xx

CW85
    0p
    Menu

Aww thanks hun. I am really pleased. I’ve been so consumed with recovery and looking after my new additions, I kinda forget how bad they were before. And then I look at my pics on here and I’m so thankful for how they’ve turned out so far – and hope they just continue to get better and better and even out more. It was so worth it, best decision ever 🙂

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

They look fab!! Cant even see ur scars, I’m having singh next month so reassuring 🙂 x

CW85
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Becky. Bet you’re excited?! You’ve made a good choice with Mr Singh. I really can’t recommend him enough – and he’s so lovely as well. x

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah he’s so lovely. Defo feel safe in his hands!! X

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Added u sweetie. Glad u love them x

CW85
    0p
    Menu

Accepted @sophiemarie, was just reading your other post. I cannot recommend Mr Singh highly enough – well worth meeting with him again 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.