15 days po! Started by: Emily

• Author
    32p
    Menu

Been back to Leeds clinic to see the nurse today and got my dressings taken off so I can finally shower!! I have to go back again next week for her to cut the stitches as she didn’t want to do it today as my right still needs abit more healing, she said everything’s looking good though and not to worry about the spots across my chest if there not hurting or itching which there not she just put it down to my bad skin and the breast band which she reminded me is to be worn for 30 days!!
    I went to m&s to buy another sports bra as my asda one was placed on my incisions and without a dressing wasn’t really ideal this one I’ve got was £25 but it’s 100% more supportive and comfortable I’m going to get another.
    Just thought I’d keep you girls updated! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 7
    7p
    Menu

Aww they look really good Hun !!! Are you still in pain or has that all gone now ? Xxx

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

No pain at all, think my left is doing better than my right as that seems to have dropped more and the nurse said my right incision isn’t healing as quick but last week the nurse said it’s probably because I’m right handed so using that side more, hopefully it will catch up! xx

BETH 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Emily! I went to leeds today for my surgeon consultation and met Dr Andrea. He’s suggested 350cc for me xxx

Alia 11
    11p
    Menu

@charlotteemily you look fab hun! Congratulations xxx

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu
    +2

Ahh good he’s lovely isn’t he, that’s same what I had! @bethcb
    Thanks @ellie12
    Xx

Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

They’re fab Emily! I’m really hoping 350cc hp unders will be enough to get me to a C or D, worried they won’t with me starting as a 30a :/ probably just having last minute worries! Xx

Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu

@charlottemily sorry forgot to tag you x

Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

@bethcb I’m having Dr Andrea tomorrow in London 350cc high profile unders from a 30a. You can add me if you like I’ll be posting pics xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

That’s the bra I’ve been wearing – so comfortable , I’ve got 5 other types but this one is my favourite x

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

@EMILY they look great! xx

@CLARE
    I agree, i have that one in black and its also my fav one so far. I was just searching for similar xx

Ella Beau 50
    50p
    Menu

I think they look amazing Emily xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

nestereen I got a shock absorber bra off eBay , it’s black with a zip up front , it’s really nice as well although you have to go up a back size because they come up very small. X

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Here it is

Ashley 12
    12p
    Menu

They look fab and thank you for all the info and tips. Cant believe how little the cuts are that’s great! M and S it is. xx

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

Thanks girls!!

@rebe
    I’m sure your just having last minute worries they say 150cc per cup size so you’ll be going up 2 and abit cup sizes you’ll love whatever you end up with xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.