15 DPO – 350 cc, High profile, Overs – Mr Traynor Started by: Becky

• Author
    26p
    Menu
    +4

Hello ladies.

Just thought I’d post a picture of how my boobs are looking 15 days post op. I’ve been up and down emotionally constantly for the past two weeks worrying about every single thing, I’m my own worst enermy at times. We all need to remember that this whole journey is a process and is going to take time to achieve the look we have in our heads…. Which I keep forgetting and it’s so hard not to judge them even though that’s all you can do when looking at them! I just need to remember that they are constantly changing and it takes a long time for them to settle, ‘fluff and drop’ all that jazz.

2 week post op appointment- So the nurse said I’m healing really well, ‘better then most’ which my nanna has commented that “Ooo you’ve got my skin, ive got good healing skin” haha… Thank god. The nurse took my dressings off and off I went!

Showering – So I was told I could go home and have a shower which was absolutely heavenly but also very bizarre at the same time as they feel slightly heavy and alien as if their going to fall off but after about 5-10 mins that feeling goes away a bit. It’s so weird but I can’t wait to put my bra back on for support.. Is anyone else like this?

Pain – I’m not really getting much pain at the minute so I’ve stopped my paracetamol and inroprofen as I didn’t really need it anymore.

Bra – I’m still wearing my Macom which I love but it scares me when the bra itches up and goes anywhere near my incisions.

Driving – I’m not even thinking about driving until next week as I don’t really enjoy being a passesnger with the girls bouncing over the bumps ????

Return to work – I’m meant to go back to work next Wednesday but wondering whether I’m going to be ok to go back, I work in a nursery so I have to be very active. I’m not going to be able to lift children but I’ll still be running around like a mad women.

Overall im feeling very tired and not 100% back to myself. I’m still quite stiff with standing up straight and not really confident with movement yet…. Can anyone give me advise about how you made the transition into being normally active again and how you returned back to work if you have a very active job?

My whole thought on my boobs at the minute – I’m happy with how neat my incisions are for definite! Thanks to Dr Traynor! I’m going back and forth with how I feel with my actual boobs, at the moment I feel ok with them. (Boob greed is a bitch – constantly wondering, if they are too low, did I get the right size and profile etc) but I’m getting more confident within myself and how they are looking everyday!

So yea that’s my journey so far, it’s nice reading people’s stories so you can gain some reassurance and confidence knowing that what your feeling, your not on your own. I hope that this post helps anyone else out there who have had huge anxiety/over worrying about everything through the whole process of their BA.

Hopefully my pictures will attach below.

If anyone has any questions or anything just let me know.

Becky. Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

Looking fab @Becky xx

Vicky*★. 231
    231p
    Menu

They look great! Thankyou for posting this it’s nice to read up on what to expect etc x my surgery with me traynor is in 13 days xxxxxxxxxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.