16 days post-op… back to work tomorrow :( Started by: Caitlin

• Author
    18p
    Menu

Evening girls!
    So I’m 16 days post-op now, and it’s my first day back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks and 2 not-so-glorious days annual leave. My recovery has been okay, the first three days were a little rough but on the fourth day onwards I didn’t need any painkillers and sleeping started to become easier.

I’ve been very active since the op, still keeping up with all the cleaning/cooking/shopping/walking etc, but I feel a little sad going back to work as I’m feeling pretty normal yet still really delicate. I don’t have a strenuous job, but I am on my feet all day and still come home to my 3 pesky little children, and I don’t quite feel ready for it all! My boobs are still very tender, I have Mondors cords under one breast and when I stretch the wrong way my nipples literally feel like they are ripping into two!

How did everyone else feel going back to work?

Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu

Attaching a current pic of the twins (that are actually more like sisters than twins – righty is still a lot flatter & smaller than the left!!) if it helps anyone still researching 🙂 300cc moderate round unders, 5’0, size 4-6, 7st

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu

I’m having literally the exact same as u! Same profile same X and same type implants ! Thanks for sharing ur pics and experiences so far as its really helping me ! Xx

Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu

@rachel90 I’ve added you so you can follow the progress pics 🙂

Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu

Thanks so much babe! I thought 300cc would b too small but now I’m worried they will be to big ! I wana be able to dress them up or down if u get what I mean. I’m a size 6/8. 5’6 and around 56kg. How has ur recovery been? X

Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu

No worries 🙂 I don’t think mine are that big at all, even on my teeny frame! What sizes were you offered?
    I originally started out as a 30C, then when I was breastfeeding they ballooned to a 30E and I got used to that. After I finished breastfeeding I was a sad empty 30c lol all the volume from the top disappeared. Post-op I’m in 32D and 32DD sports bras, and annoyingly one is still a whole cup size smaller than the other! Still a long way to go though 🙂 implants always measure larger than they look! So don’t be worried they’ll be too big – you lose a small percentage when you go under the muscle too.
    When are you having your surgery?
    If there’s anything you need to ask just send a message ?

Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu

@rachel90 and as for recovery, the first 3 days were the worst, as I have 3 children (the youngest being 18 months) to look after. Sleeping upright killed me for a week, but by the end of the second week I was feeling pretty much myself again, just a few aches and sharp pains. A lot of people say the recovery with unders is a lot worse than overs, but I think I got it into m head that it was going to be worse than it was! I’m 3 and a bit weeks post op now and my scars are healing nicely, I’ve been back at work a week and a half and I’m not in any pain at all. I have developed Mondors Cords in both sides though, they’re like inflamed veins leading downwards from my incisions. It’s really common but I wasn’t advised about it so it freaked me out a little bit at first! On one side the cord goes all the way down past my ribs, they pull when I stretch but besides that everything is going well ?

Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu

Thanks so much for all ur help babe ! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.