16 days post op. Pain Started by: lauren

• Author
    29p
    Menu

Hi ever since my op on the 14th I have had pain. My right boob has always bin the sorest of the two. Is it normal to have pain still at this stage in the right boob only? It feels like it is tugging or pulling and is painful all the time especially if I stretch my arm in any position as if to reach something.
    This is getting unbareable now as it doesn’t seem to be getting any better xx

Suzanne 4
    4p
    Menu

It is quite normal, I was in pain for weeks! It will get better x

lauren 29
    29p
    Menu

Thank you Suzanne xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi in just over 4 weeks post op with unders and i still get this, theres no way i would have expected it to go on this long! I want to be back to normal lol its not a pain as such just still feel tight and ache if i do too much. I went to my gp on tues and asked if i should be pushing nyself to help things ease up and she said not to sit and do nothing but at this stagr heavy cleaning ect is still a no-no!! Im just focusing on getting to the 6 week mark and hoping things get back to normal lol xx

lauren 29
    29p
    Menu

It’s a nightmare, I think it’s because it seems to be never ending and so restricting it’s waring me down.
    I’m still swelling up and down depending on my activities that day.
    My boobs also feel very weird when I touch them or of my clothes rub on the nipple I get an awful feeling.
    I have a 14 month old and I haven’t held him or cuddled him in what feels like forever xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Did you have unders? I still swell up at times too generally on the left size! My house is driving me mad, i have two children 7 and 4 yrs so they dont need picking up or anything and ive been getting help around the house from my oh and mam but i just want it done my way! Hopefully 6 weeks will be a turning point im hoping. Sick of sitting not doing much lol good luck hun in the grand scheme of things 6 weeks of discomfort isnt a great deal thats what i keep telling myself xx

lauren 29
    29p
    Menu

Haha I’ve read it can take Upto 12 weeks. I’m the same with my house that’s why I ended up in so much pain yesterday, couldn’t bare to sit in the mess any longer. And yes I did have unders I’ve had quite a lot of pain with them from straight after the operation.
    It’s the pulling feeling I’m worried about its like something is tugging on the inside, even if I just twist slightly xx

Lauren 20
    20p
    Menu

With the feeling in your nipples I still get it nearly 3 years on and sometimes it’s unbareable! So don’t worry it’s totally normal xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.