16 DPO – Changed so much already! :) Started by: Chloe

• Author
    17p
    Menu
    +7

I feel like this forum helped me make the best decision ever so I thought I would come back on again with a picture so show the amount of change that has happened in such little time! I had 390cc HP under the muscle – i panicked closer to my op that I was going to be too big as I a have a small frame and am only 5’5 8st but i am soo happy with the size and dont regret having them done one bit! I had a horrible first week due to javing a skin reaction to the dressings that I had on and not being able to sleep as I was that uncomfortable but I dont really havr any pain at all now, my nipples are still so sensitive and the bottom half of my boobs are still numb but i absolutely love them!

From top to bottom –
    Before
    1 day post op
    1 week post op
    16 days post op

I cant believe the difference since the day after my operation! 🙂 happy to answer any questions as I know how helpful it was for me to hear other people’s stories and advice pre-op 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

Yaaay they look amazing!! Do they feel softer now ? I’m 19 days post op … right side dropping more and both still hard lol … hoping for some improvement by Friday so I can go to my work do without feeling like I have two rocks attached to my chest! Lol. Did you have to wear a band?

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu

Aw thanks Kelsey! They feel ALOT better now compared to last week, they dont feel stuck on anymore lol! I can see a difference in the 2 of mine aswel but i guess patience is key! I didnt have to wear a band and I didnt het strapping either, im not a MYA patient so my surgeon done things different, he just put me into my sports bra in recovery with dressings and that has been it! He was happy with me to sleep laying down and on my side straight after (was too sore last week but i can do it now) it makes such a difference being able to get comfy! And hasnt affected the settling of my new boobs which is good! Are you still going to wear a sports bra for your work do? Been told to wear mine for atleast 6 weeks 🙁

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

Yes the band and sports bra and then at 4 weeks just the sports bra and then after 6 weeks sports bra at night lol. Aww I’m glad you are recovering well and your surgeon done a great job by the looks of it. I sleep on my back sometimes and they are getting softer slowly but surely loll x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing you must be so happy :)! I’m 1dpo 450cc should I be taking my bra off and having a look as I’ve not took it off yet? I have seen many people with pictures 1dpo but I’m to scared to take it off haha! Is it normal for them to feel quite sore underneath or am I just leaning over to much? Hope mine look as fab as yours! Xxx

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Chelsea! Thank you so much 🙂 i am so happy with them so far! Well i wasnt a MYA patient so i dont know if their surgeons gove different advice but mine told me I could shower 24hours after surgery so had a shower before I was discharged from the clinic obviously keeping my dressings on (i didnt have strapping etc, just big massive plasters!) so i thought i would take a picture just to see how much they change! Yeah i felt quite sore underneath where my incisions were and they just felt stuck on and hard but i think thats normal especially having a bra sitting tight against them 24/7 but im now nearly 3 WPO and dont have any pain at all really! I hope you heal well and are happy with your results xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yes I didn’t have strapping I’m glad really it looks so painful! I’m going to have a quick look later I think and put my bra on, the air may do them good! Can’t wait to be in your position where the pain has gone 🙂 thanks for your post! Xxx

Lauren 7
    7p
    Menu

They look perfect. Size, asymmetry, cleavage and nipples.
    I would be so happy if I were you!!! X

Amy
    0p
    Menu

What size do you measure now out of interest? They look incredible!

Kathryn
    0p
    Menu

Hi Chloe out of interest who did your BA?

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks you so much Lauren I am so happy with them! X

Thanks Amy, I havent been measured yet I have my last check yp with my surgeon at the end of January so once hes gave me the all clear for my scars I will get measured and post 🙂 x

I had it done in a private hospital in Glasgow Kathryn, there used ro be a MYA clinic up here but not anymore – was one of the surgeons that worked there x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.