16 weeks! Major boob greed! dont know what to do! Started by: Demi

• Author
    67p
    Menu

Omg, people are gonna hate me on here cause everyone’s been so lovely and complimentary about my boobs! and it KILLS me to say this as I’ve been putting it off for ages cause I didn’t want to have to say it but I have major boob greed.
    YES I do love them, the shape everything, it is just the projection/size… when I first got them done cause they was swollen I loved them and as soon as the next few weeks went by and the swelling went down I’ve had a roller coaster one minute I love them next minute I wish I went bigger!

I have my 12 weeks appointment with the surgeon in July, it is later than planned as i’m already 16 weeks but hes had to reschedule.. should I mention it to him? as I feel like he will be annoyed but its my body and I did pay a lot of money for them..

just wondering if anyone is in the same boat or has any advice? I know people say it takes up to a year but I don’t think there’s any more change that can happen to them they’ve completely dropped and fluffed I just want more projection as you cant even tell I’ve had them done really… and I’m not going to get that by waiting a year cause projection is something a bigger implant can change..

Thanks girls XX

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Demi
    When you had your consultation and tried different size implants, where they like the size you are now or is it nothing like sticking them down your top for comparison? I hope that makes sense lol. I’m Mr Traynor for my pre op on Friday and want to make sure I pick the right size 🙂 xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

What projection did u have? Xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

Hey, By wanting more projection do you mean you want them to look faker? Cause you had high profile didn’t you? I don’t think Mr Traynor uses ultra high profile implants but even if he did there is only a 0.5cm difference in the projection so realistically it doesn’t make that much difference. I can’t comment on the size and whether you would be happy with bigger but honestly your results are the best I’ve ever ever seen, they look so so good!
    Mr Traynor always does a natural look aswell so bare that in mind xx

Casey Murrell 44
    44p
    Menu

I’m only 5 wpo but I’m having major boob greed aswell, was hoping I would come out as an e and self measured and got a dd ???? Just hoping something massively changes by Saturday when I get measured properly!xx

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

Hi I think when try them on they dont give an accurate if your having unders size.have you got a size in your mind that you want? x

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

what size are you now Demi? I wasnt too happy with mine either but now I do like them, I found seeing others that were bigger was making me have boob greed, but I stopped looking and now im happy with what I have. Although I do wish I had stuck with my original 420 instead of going to 350 lol x

Catherine 4
    4p
    Menu

I am 11 weeks post op and feel the same! I look at them now and think they don’t seem much different and I preferred them when they were first done but I think that was due to the swelling! I had 440cc and I wish I had gone bigger ☚ī¸ X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.