17 days post op 350cc hp unders Started by: Amber

• Author
    6p
    Menu

I had 350cc high profile unders on 17th may! Still a long way to go but they’re getting there! The one in the sports bra is 17 days po and the other was 10 days po

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Micha ❤️ 64
    64p
    Menu

They look so good hun! Xx

Amber 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you hun, still feel I have a long way to go but they are changing every day xx

LadyBear 5
    5p
    Menu

Hiya, Amber! Do you mind if I add you? I am getting almost the exact same procedure as you. You look fabulous! I really hope mine turn out as lovely as yours. I have a question… As a wedding present, my husband and I were given tickets to see one of our favourite bands in concert. They’ve moved my procedure to 4 days before the concert. We have seats so we won’t be standing… Do you think I’ll be in too much pain to go? Is it best to stay home or should it be okay to go and sit? I don’t want to let my husband down, but we also want to make sure I’m okay. If I can’t go, I’ll ask one of his friends to take my place. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you Xx

Amber 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya Hun, aw thank you! I was literally fine 2 days after so you should be fine, just take it really easy the first few days to make sure! Xx

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

Oh they look lovely! I hope mine look like that haha what cup size would you be now if you don’t mind me asking? Still waiting to decide what I wanna go too! Xx

Amber 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi kelly, I’m a 34 DD at the moment but they are still changing.. Not sure what I will end up! Xx

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

They look amazing! I’m having 350 hp unders too! What size where you before your op? Xx

Amber 6
    6p
    Menu

I was a small 32c or a 34b depending on where from Hun x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.