17 days post op and feeling disappointed Started by: Ella

• Author
    0p
    Menu

At first I was quite happy with my results and getting used to my boobs but as the days have gone on I’m feeling really upset. There obviously an improvement on before but I’m unhappy with the size and still have no proper cleavage I’ve been trying on dresses and bikinis and getting myself all worked up because they just look exactly the same as before in clothes, I had 325 and 275 Hp overs, does anybody know do they still need to drop and fluff abit and will they likely to fluff out more at the top to show a cleavage? Ino it’s still probably early days and just thought to begin with I had a bit of boob greed but I’m just feeling massively disappointed at the moment 🙁

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya,

This is actually my first post on here, but I thought I’d say that you shouldn’t worry right now, I think. They need a few months to drop and fluff out, and breasts are still fluffing out after 6 months in some people!

On MYA’s Instagram they posted a picture of the emotional roller coaster you go on after surgery – it takes weeks to get your emotions in check sometimes, and it’s very normal to go through stages of self criticism before you see the final result.

I’m sure they’ll look bigger soon, once more time has passed. I bet they’ll look so good.

Good luck Hun x

Suzanne 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I totally agree with last post in that u go through stages of self criticism, you will honestly feel differently in a years time. Think our expectations are always really high and we don’t realise the improvement from pre-op. Your boobs will drop and change in size and get a lot softer over time and this will give you more cleavage, try to enjoy them as you are still in the early days xxx

Suzanne 4
    4p
    Menu

I meant change in shape lol

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

I go through days of feeling like this and I’m 8 weeks post op. Then I go through days of loving them. I always look at my pre op picture and kept one of my old bras to remind myself how far they have come. I think it’s so easy to get used to them and wish they were bigger etc in the first few weeks they looked really big obv they had more swelling but even mine look small to me now that I’m used to them but when I think I was a double A now a DD I think am I mad for thinking they’re small? Lol. It’s still early days though and they got a lot of changes to do. A lot of girls say don’t but too many bras when you get measured at 6 weeks as they tend to not fit a few weeks later so seems like a lot of girls do get bigger. X

Hannah 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

There is a girl I follow on YouTube and she did her journey of her boob job (one of the reasons that pushed me to get mine done) it been a year from her operation and her boobs to me look amazing, natural but with a good clevage which is just what I wanted. She had 34o I think and she said she was a D, hers have changed loads from when she got hers done, I sound like a stalker now ? but from what I have read it takes a long time for them to settle I got mine 2 weeks ago so I know how you feel but unfortunately patience is key?x

Ella
    0p
    Menu

Thanks girls your comments have definitely made me feel a lot better about it, also my PC has been in touch and explained this is all quite common, in tight fitted clothes they’re looking good and I’m thinking when I get to wear proper bras that will only improve again but it’s when I’ve been trying on bikinis and even dresses that you wouldn’t wanna wear a bra with I’m just not seeing the results I expected but I know you’re all right and it’s just about being patient! Atleast I know I’m not alone in having the down days and self critique! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.