17 Days Post Op – Implant Shape – Help Started by: Charlotte

• Author

Hiiiii,

So im 17 days PO and healing great. Still quite on the sore size but everything is good and I feel great!

I have spoken to my PC about this and will speak to the nurse but wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem.

I know both breasts are treated differently, 2 ops etc. But one of my breasts has gone a different shape. The left is a perfect smooth round shape but my left is slightly pointed at the bottom and almost looks slightly like a V shape with the right side being quite ‘straight’ almost? Hard to make sense! I’m thinking its just the fact they are still needing to drop and fluff out completely but they were both perfectly round before which is a bit weird. It’s barely that noticeable but its because im looking at them so frequently I noticr any tiny change!

Has anyone else had this? I had 650 and 700 HP overs, the one that’s slightly off shape is the 700CC one.

x

Carina
    0p
    Menu

hi,
    I’m 18 days post op. I had 350cc and 325cc partials and looking at them the last two days the 350cc side is looking bigger and a different shape to me. I can mainly see the difference as the incision on that side looks lower. I get more pain, and feel more muscle twinges on the 325cc side but that’s also the side I write on and carry my handbag etc. but maybe i’m constantly checking them as well!
    I’m hoping its just part of the healing and that they’ll even out.
    sorry to not be of more help, but I have noticed the same thing.
    x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.