17 days post op with sore nipples! Started by: karina

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls. I’m 17 days post op. Love my “new boo boos” as my daughter calls them. I am healing really well and have no pain etc now. Just have an uncomfortable feeling in my nipples, they are constantly hard and not happy about being pushed down in my MaCom,
    is anyone else having this problem? Have just upload some
    Pics too. I had 310 anatomical unders, from a 34aa
    Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Congrats Karina! Do you mind if I add you hun? xx

karina
    0p
    Menu

Thanx hun. Just sent you a request as I reflected yours by mistake x

Michelle -4
    -4p
    Menu

Hi @karina aww your new boo boos that’s cute 🙂 hehe your new boobs are doing great!
    I am nearly 5 weeks post op and the whole nipple area has been so sore & sensitive!
    I can only put it down to constantly wearing a sports bra.. Rubbing on them!
    Plus having the op may have caused sensitivity! Seems like it’s never going to go away 🙁
    When my bf goes to touch them (even gently) I proper jerk back and scared incase they are going to hurt :-/ xxx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

my nipples areso sore to touch un less their in my tightest sports bra holding them in place to where they cant be moved or nothing can rub them… im nearly 5 weeks po

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

my nipples are so sore to touch un less their in my tightest sports bra holding them in place to where they cant be moved or nothing can rub them… im nearly 5 weeks po

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.