17 days post pic! Unhappy and anxious about these new boobs! Started by: Nicole

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Soo I’m 17days post op- posted a pic.. My left has dropped so much, which I’m fine with as it is the bigger boob but right boob is still so high!!! I can also feel my implant on the top of my chest if i move my chest out or just move! Feels so weird!

Helpppp

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

You’re scaring me now lol! I’ve got my surgeon meeting next week and hope to get the op done asap… I’m soo nervous they won’t turn out how I want them to..I’m sure yours are fine though! It’s probably that mix of emotions everyone gets after… I’ve heard as well that they take ages to settle, a friend is 7 months post op and still changing from time to time. Is it okay to add u? X

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

It could be that one has dropped and the other hasn’t xz

layla112 3
    3p
    Menu

Babe they look great!! They are just going through changes and one is probably settling quicker than the other!!
    And I get that in one of my right boob!! I can feel the implant loads… Not all the time just occasionally!! It is very weird!!! Especially as I only get it in one!! xxx

Nicole
    0p
    Menu

Yeahh mines my right too layla!! Feels very strange but u just panic! Xx

Evie
    0p
    Menu

Ha my right boob implant i can feel too when i’ve moved a couple of times! I’m only 3 days but i know how girls have changed so much from a week to 20 weeks, just want them to be how there gunna end up ha! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.