17 December 2016 for op anyone ? Started by: Tilly

• Author
    15p
    Menu

Anyone having there op on 17 th Dec 2016. What size & stats are you ? I’m getting really nervous now.

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu
    +3

Im the 13th in preston with dr andrea
    His orderd me 350 375 and 400cc
    Currently a not very big 36b
    Havin unders…dnt be nervous i cant wait wish it was sooner just think about how amazing your new boobies will be xxx

Tilly 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Laura, yes I can’t wait either, i just want it over and done with now. I think it’s since Iv been to my pre op and all the things the nurse said put me off a little. I hate needles 🙁
    I’m hoping to be a d-dd afterwards. U ? I hope all goes well for you & thank you for your message. Tilly x

Hannah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +2

I got my op on 12th I’m so excited !! I am a small 32 b. I’m getting 400cc unders ! Hoping to be a d/dd ! Eeek! Have any of you girls got your post op support bras yet ?? As I haven’t and worrying what ones to get lol x

Tilly 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Hannah, I got mine a few weeks ago. I got the macom bra. Size medium as I’m a 34 a/b & fits perfectly. They are brilliant & cost £36 + but I’m sure there’s discount codes on this forum. I wish I’d have booked for early December now. X

For a 32 band,you I’ll need the small macom.
    Macom-medical.com

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

I bought 2 macoms they arrived yesterday…i used code black25 they had 25% off for black friday check it out i think it will still be on…honestly i cant wait i really want it too hurry up x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Mine is the 14th December with Dr Traynor at preston I’m having 450cc I’m a 32 C now.. I’m scared if they will be to big?

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hannah I got a sports bra from Victoria Secret I got a DDD? I have no clue what to buy?? I know Asda sell them for £10 but I don’t know what to get size wise? 🙁

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.