17 weeks post op! 375cc overs Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -1p
    Menu
    +8

Excuse the tan lines haha! Fully healed now the scars sometimes a little sore some days but all is well!!!! It has flew over!!!

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

omg they look perfect I hope mine go like that. what size were you b4 op xxxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Ahh thank you @lynzzi25 34b you can see on my pics on my profile xxx

Menu
    +1

These are bloody amazing Lucie!!!! Wow. Could I add you as I’ve been offered 375? X

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

I tried but it wont let me. can I add you if you don’t mind it might let me see ur pics then? I have mr traynor aswell so im glad really after seeing his work. what size are you now I am hoping for a d /dd but im only a 36a and having 400cc so I don’t think mine will be as big as yours 🙁 xxx

Kirsty 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

Incredible! They look so natural!! Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls and yeah no problem add away 🙂 I’m a 34D now fit in some DDs they have turned out better then ever expected!!! @laurenxoxo Xxx you will love them @lynzzi25 400c is quite big I think you will definitely get to DD even bigger i bet!!! Xx

C 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Look amazing! Can’t wait for my final result! Xx

Jennifer 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

They look so natural!! Can’t wait for my final result also! X

Menu
    +1

@lynzzi25 hey I’m a 34/36a and have been offered either 375 or 405cc mod plus partials! My surgeon said I’d probably be a C with either of those but I really wanted a D 🙁 its because my back size is broader because im really tall. Can I add you? xxx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

course you can add me lauren. what is your weight and height and when you having your op hun xxx

Menu
    +1

@lynzzi25 I doubt we’ll be the same as I’m really tall I’m 6ft, size 8/10 and 10st! Are you having mod plus or hp? Xxx

Menu
    +1

And I’m not booked in yet I have another consultation on Monday!

Jazmin 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good!
    im booked in for mine on 25th & having 400cc!
    can i add you so i can have a look at your before pictures hun?

x

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

im having hp lauren xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Wow, they look fabulous! So natural looking.
    hope you don’t mind the add hun xxx

Menu
    +1

They look amazing just how I would like mine to turn out im having 300cc on wed am I ok to add u x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah add away lovelies 🙂 thank you xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Lucie! That is a lovely ??!!! Am having 425cc on Tuesday and I can’t wait! Yours look absolutely stunning. Can I please add you? And did you have overs?

Demi 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Omg I love yours! I was 34b I’ve had 380cc been so worried they are too big but you’ve made me feel so good if mine look anything like yours I’ll be over the moon! You look great xx

Jade
    0p
    Menu

Wow they look great, bet you’re so happy with them! How has your recovery been? I’m hoping to achieve a dd. hope you don’t mind if I add you? If you didn’t mind? x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls!!! And recovery was fine first few days are the worst but pain fades, haven’t had any problems!! I had high profile over xxx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab ? can’t wait to get mine 🙂 x

Rebecca 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

They are amazing! I’m having overs next month too .. hope you don’t mind me adding you xx

Menu

Hi Lucie!
    I added you before because we are the same and Dr Traynor offered me 375 or 400cc. I already saw your profile but it’s great to see your update. Yours look fab!
    I have mine done on Wednesday at Preston. The countdown is on until I can get my own set ?
    Too excited!!! Xxx

Rebecca 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Lucie, thank you for accepting. What size are you currently being measured at? Im currently 32b and having either 350cc or 375cc but under the muscle was sugguested for me! Im hoping to be around the 32D mark? Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hey lovely! I’m measuring at 34D now very full. Every lady I know who had 375cc seemed to have come out with exactly what they wanted!! I was a 34B before, I think with you having smaller back size your cup size may go to DD even! Xxx @rebeccajade2015

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi @lucieroyer I had 360 overs from a 34b and im hoping they will be a D/DD, although at the moment at 17 days PO a 34DD bra is far too tight, it leaves dent marks at the top of my chest! lol.
    did u find on settling they got bigger? looking at your pics, once dropped and fluffed they look bigger.
    they look amazing and so natural. I put a photo up yesterday day 16 po and mine are still very hard and high, they are going softer at the sides though. how long did u find it took for them to soften?xxx

Paula 27
    27p
    Menu

Hi lucie hope you don’t mind me adding you. I’m a 34b and I haven been recommended 375 or 400 overs but I had my heart set on unders so would like to nosey at your overs pretty please 🙂

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing!! I have my consultation this Saturday, they’re exactly what I want!! I’m a 32B, want natural looking boobs like yours, do you reccomend I ask for the same size as you? Xxx

Carrie 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing!! Hope mine turn out like this 🙂 xx

C 5
    5p
    Menu

@lucie – omg stunning! I’m considering overs for the quicker recovery time but I’m worried about having no upper pole fullness – i’m currently a 30c – think i convinced my doc to book partials

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi lucie hope you dont mind me adding you too!! You look great hope mine look this good and natural 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hey everyone! No problem at all add away :):) yeah they take a while to really settle in. I would say now at nearly 7 months PO they have completely settled and are perfect now. Can’t believe how quick it has gone!!! Feel free to ask any questions I’m going to put up a pic of them xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I was a 34b and traynor offered me 325-350 but I just had a gut feeling it wouldn’t be enough so I asked for 375cc high profile and it’s got me to a very full 34D! Couldn’t be happier xxx

Rebekah 5
    5p
    Menu

Wow they look fab! How was the pain after you had them xxxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Just make sure you do nothing and rest take plenty of pain killers and get Netflix on haha drink plenty of water and make sure you eat. I was out and about after one week feeling good. Just didn’t move my arms much. Xx

Menu

definitely one of the best ive seen <3 ive been offered upto 450cc. I am 5 ft 7 and weigh 10 stone with a sporty build… not sure whether to go for 3755cc or 400cc. How do you feel they sit with clothes on?

Lou 10
    10p
    Menu

Looking brilliant hope you don’t mind added u as I’m going the same size c

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.