18 days po 350 cc hpu Started by: Tracy

• Author
    30p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls I’m now 18 days po and so far so good. I am really loving them although I do have a little boob greed but I put that down to having to wear a sports bra all the time, can’t wait to start wearing normal bras to see their true size. Currently measuring at a 30DD but they haven’t dropped and fluffed yet so may get bigger (hopefully 🙂 )
    So far my healing has been so good I have had hardly any pain, although the past 5 days I have had sore ribs under my left boob which I think is because the implant is dropping on that side. Other than that my recovery has been brilliant, I can’t thank Dr traynor enough for what a brilliant job he’s done. I’m so happy with my results. The picture below is before and after. Believe it or not the pic on the left is when I used to wear my best padded push up bra and the pic on the right is with no bra at all. Such a big difference!! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kelly 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Tracy, they look great!! What size were you before if you don’t mind me asking? I’m thinking of getting 350cc x

kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

@tracylou23 they look huge! I hope mine look like that !! I had 350cc hp unders 10 days ago. I think one of mine has started dropping although the other one not so much but I guess I have to be patient ! Xx

Tracy 30
    30p
    Menu

I was an empty 32a @snelkel I have before pics on my profile, feel free to have a look they looked awful before ha! Thanks @kirsty they’re not massive but they are a decent size. Mine haven’t dropped yet either, I think the left one has dropped a little as I doesn’t seem as high as the other but that’s only slightly. It’s so hard being patient isn’t it, I can’t wait to try on bras 🙂 how’s your healing going? Xxx

kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

@tracylou23 my healing is okay actually. I’m not to stiff only time I get a bit stiff is getting out of bed! I was quite rough the first few days but I think that was the cocodamol! I cannot wait till they have dropped and fluffed it feels like ages away! I just want to buy new bras!!! Xx

Tracy 30
    30p
    Menu

Haha I know the feeling. I only took 2 painkillers because they made me sick so I just stopped taking them. My recovery wasn’t too bad and now I’m 19 days po I forget I’ve had them done sometimes. Happy healing 🙂 xxx @kirsty

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.