18 days post op!!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I’m so happy with my results so far! ?? I seriously can’t wait until I can finally go back wearing normal bras!!

When will I be able to sleep normally?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

😀

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun what size are you measuring? Your are a perfect size x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you girly ?. I havnt been measured yet, but I’m currently wearing a 34D sport bra. I think my boobs are still swollen. Hopefully, they’ll stay this size haha ? xx @alyssiaward

Natalie -1
    -1p
    Menu

@yasmin they look amazing

sarahlouisex 17
    17p
    Menu

@yasmin they look amaxing cant wait to have mine!!
    are yours unders/overs?? and what cc??
    xxx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

Yaaas Yasmin! Plus those incisions look amazing!! ???Sleeping is the bane of my life tho. Xx

Natalie -1
    -1p
    Menu

@yazmin well I just been told I might not Beatle to have it done now due to doctors
    Thinking I may have slight depression but I wasn’t depressed just down cuz lost my mum and split from bf and just needed space off work, so doctor use depression as an excuse to get signed off. She gave me anti depressant tablets to take but I’ve never took
    Them and I told the doctor I will return them as they are still in opened. I don’t know what I would do if they put the op on hold for 6 months

Natalie -1
    -1p
    Menu
    Sophie 1
    1p
    Menu

Natalie I had the same problem, ring the doctors and have it put on your notes that you didn’t take them. They will need a doctors letter but they can’t delay your surgery if you didn’t actually take the medication. Good luck, so sorry to hear about your mum, big hugs, I lost mine 9 years ago and know what it can do to you xx

Natalie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hey @sophie yeh losing a parent is hard work, I mainly went to doctors cuz I broke up with my bf and I hated going in to my job so she used depression as a excuse for my sick note and prescribed me pills just incase I felt I needed them. I have returned the pills and she has agreed to write me a note but it won’t be ready till Monday and my op is the following Monday ?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi @nirvine28 I’m very sorry to hear that. Losing someone close is very hard! I hope you feel better ?

As Sophie said, call your doctors and inform your PC. As long as you didn’t take the tablets it’s shouldn’t affect your op.

Have you spoken to your PC about this? If not do! And mention that you didn’t take the anti depressed and that your doctor has written a note proving this.

Ifm think if they would have decided to cancel your op they would have informed you by now ?

Hope all works out for you hunn xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

25 days post op, boobs have started to drop abit 😀

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Didn’t let me upload… One more try 🙁

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.