18 days post op Started by: Chantel

• Author
    9p
    Menu

Well my right still is abit different to my left but it’s slowly evening out and dropping slightly. I think they have both got abit. Is anyone else struggling to sleep at night laying on back, my neck is awful so I kind of slept on my side lastnight and it was bliss ?. Does anyone know how long till side sleeping. Anyways will upload some pics, first one was last week and the others is today, one is leaning forward

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Chantel they look amazing my right boob is still playing catch up with my left I hope they even out like yours . The nurse told me its six weeks till you can sleep on your side xxxx

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

They look amazing!!!

Chantel 9
    9p
    Menu

Thanks girls, I’m still undecided if I like them yet, one day I do the next I hate them, I think it’s because the right one is still high and the left has settled. Oh dear I just dread night times it’s awful x

Menu

What cc implant did you get Chantel? Xx

Chantel 9
    9p
    Menu

@claudiafoggie, hiya I got 350cc Hp, at the minute I’m a 32dd x

Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu

They look amazing are they round and under the muscle ? Who was ur surgeon ? Sorry 4 all the questions they just look amazing

Angie 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

@chantel looking good girl, I don’t think you have any reason to hate them they look great (thought the lips were better than cupcakes though lol) xx

Chantel 9
    9p
    Menu

Haha @angie, the lips were defo better ?, thank you @rachel90, I had 350cc Hp under the muscle and my surgeon was dr kazzazi. I was a 32b before or maybe even smaller x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.