18 days post op pics! very happy Started by: A30

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi ladies, I’m 18 days post op today…..added new pictures! My boobs are starting to feel more natural, drop and fluff! My left boob still seems higher but I’m still very happy. My journey has been amazing so far and I feel so much happier with my body…..so glad I went through with it xx

Cal_xx
    0p
    Menu

Hey, I’m having mine Friday,can I add you please hun x

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah thats fine. X

Polina 1
    1p
    Menu

they look great hun. I haven’t been here for a wk, will write update late today =)) x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add @A30 having mine done on the 19th with mr traynor x

Rebekah
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add 🙂 if you don’t mind me asking what size was you? What cc did you have & were they overs or unders?? What size are you now?? Xx

Menu

Hey hope you don’t mind if I add? Having Traynor in April xx

phoenix 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hope you don’t mind me adding you. I’m booked in for op on 18/02/14, got my consolation with Dr Traynor on 10/02/14 so won’t find out till then what size and profile they suggest. I very excited tough! xx

Menu

There looking fab Hun 🙂 bet your so happy with them xxx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Polina, thanks….I’m so happy! Hope your ok and loving your new boobs?

Hi ladies, yeah that’s fine I’ll accept you, I’ve had loads of request but only accept those who ask so if I miss you just message me. I was a empty 32 A after having two kids and I’ve had 310cc partials to hopefully give me a D but I won’t know for another 3 weeks.

Thanks Jamie Leanne…that’s made me happy. Xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing! and bigger since the first pics without strapping?x

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Sarah. Yeah I can’t believe how much they change, I even feel like they have changed again since the last picture, I’ll put some more up over the weekend. X

Jordan
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add! Had 380 unders 5 days ago! Just wondering when the pain eased off! I’m in so much pain x

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Jordan, yeah that’s fine. Maybe it’s cuss you had unders cuss I had no pain at all. Keep taking your painkillers and try and rest as much as you can. The second week is much better, you will feel great again. Xx

Menu

Ok to add you?

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah that’s fine. X

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Looking fab hun xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

can I ask why you had partial rather than full unders? do you mind if I add you im very similar size to you after having to babies and breast feeding x

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Alex yes that’s fine for the add. I had partials cuss I do a lot of exercise and weight training so I can’t have unders, I was really worried about rippling so my surgeon suggested partials. I’m very pleased with my results and I’m so much happier with my body after having kids. X

Ket
    0p
    Menu

That’s really reassuring – yeah spin bike or cross-trainer with no arms is what I’m thinking! Haha I am sure it will only be admiring glances you’re getting – they look ace! Part of the reason I want to get mine done is how much time I spend in the gym hating how flat chested I look in their massive mirrors!! Xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah I use to look like a boy at the gym. That’s the thing with weight training you lose all your body fat….including boobs. I’m going to go again in the week and do about 30mins light cardio, and the week after I’m going to have ago at running so I’ll let you know how I get on. Not long now for your op, it’s so exciting but scary at the same time….but worth it! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wow im getting very boob envy! X

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Alex, you have made my day. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.