18 hrs post op Started by: nicca1980

• Author
    2p
    Menu

All done, BA, tummy tuck and lipo. Pretty much paid free. In one more night laid in bed now watching great British bake off in Preston. Any one in here at same time I’m in room 7 of u want to pop in for a cuppa lol x

charbabe 2
    2p
    Menu

im in at 8am 🙂

charbabe 2
    2p
    Menu

does the hospital have wifi?

Menu

Aww babe, hope your feeling okay and you enjoy the process to looking amazing! here for you if you ever have any questions or just fancy a chat! take care honey and happy recovering! 🙂

nicca1980 2
    2p
    Menu

Yes it had wifi its £5 a day, works really well connection great.
    Just a bit bored today, it’s 2.21pm n they have not yet fed me think they forgot lol
    N hubby can’t get through with work and kids its a 3hr round trip so am on mi Own today.
    Can’t wait to be on my feet properly god I am impatient.
    My advice to anyone out there with surgery coming up, don’t stress about it especially the pain, I am the biggest whimp on the planet and its no where nr as bad as I thought it would be x

charbabe 2
    2p
    Menu

oh thats brill, im an hour away and my boyfriend is dropping me off for the day cos he does my head in to stay eith me so going to pick my up later. i have a sky account si i will be able to watch movies from my iphone if there is wifi, thanks

nicca1980 2
    2p
    Menu

Yeah Iv fetched iPad with sky go on, itv player n BBC iplayer etc. their are TVs in room, but not sure what day rooms are like, day patients get their ops first, I didn’t go down till 4pm x

luc85
    0p
    Menu

Hi babe!! I’m at Preston still but only went in at about 1pm (after waiting 4.5 hours) How did it go? Mine went well just in the room recovering watching deal or no deal! wasn’t as bad as I thought! Xxx

sillymilly 2
    2p
    Menu

Congratulations girls xx I had mine done at Preston 3 months ago and how lovely are the nurses there 🙂 you will be getting well looked after. Enjoy the new boobs they will bring you so much fun and happiness ;). Good luck with the recovery ladies XX luc85 im watching deal or no deal !!! that pool little lady bless her hope she goes away with a enough for a nice meal at this rate xxx

nicca1980 2
    2p
    Menu

Luc u home now?
    I’m quite emotional today just want to go home, hate my boobs hate my belly won’t stop bleeding where my drains were, still not in any pain which is quite surprising to say what Iv had done. Had a peak at my belly button and it looks like a monkeys bum hole, I just want to go home and bury my head x

luc85
    0p
    Menu

Aww nicca are you ok? I’m home now yes I was just a day case. When can you go home? I’m sure they look fab once they are healed it takes time I’ve heard! You’ve been through a lot you must be very emotional from it all esp having to stay there for so long when all you want to do is go home to your family! Keep strong we are always here when your feeling down xxx

nicca1980 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank u , could t quite see the point of this forum b4 but now I don’t know what is so with out it. Going home today just wish the next few weeks would disappear so I can see some kind of result. I knew I should have gone smaller with my boobs, wish I had listened to myself and not everyone else!

luc85
    0p
    Menu

Your boobs will go down loads they are swelled up now! And I bet in a few weeks you will love the size, it’s just a waiting game. The forum is great think I’m a bit addicted! You need to rest don’t do anything just enjoy relaxing for a few weeks and see how everything has changed in a few weeks xxx

nicca1980 2
    2p
    Menu

Ur prob right, think I will feel better just being at home and not in this place, as nice as it is Iv been on my own as its too far for visitors so think I’m missing every one too x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wow hun you have loads done in one procedure
    well done u for feeling pretty good 🙂
    Happy healing my lovely
    Xx

nicca1980 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank you x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.