19 days PO pics – 410 cc HP partials Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies, I have finally managed to upload some pics, now at 19 days post op after having 410 CUI high profile partials. Righty is dropping quicker than lefty just hope it catches up ok xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Looking fab hun you must be so pleased 🙂 xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add I am having 380 cui x

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Ive added u if thats ok, having 420s in april xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Gemma, To be honest I’m only just starting to like them.

Have accepted you ladies 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun can I add you, I’m 8days post op with 375s so would be great to see what to expect a lil further on. The shape of mine at present isn’t nice- they are sat so high right now x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hayley, I’ve accepted you 🙂 mine looked awful when I first had them done. They were so high and square, I know I’ve got a long way to go with dropping but they have defo improved.

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww iv seen alot of people say that, ive one week left too see how il be feeling, they do look amazing tho :), how have you found the recovery up to now? X

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun hope u dont mind the add.. Im 14 days PO same size implants! X

Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add I’m having 410 with Traynor in April xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Gemma, the recovery was no where near as bad as I expected. Days 3&4 were probably the worst for me but that was mainly due to my back with sleeping upright. Keeping on top of the meds helped, I was lucky that I had no bad side effect from like a lot of others have mentioned. O but then there was my nipples….yikes I swear they felt awful but they’re now starting to feel normal again 🙂 I think the key is making sure you rest up especially for the first 5 days at least 🙂

Jordan
    0p
    Menu

Hi mags hope you don’t mind me adding I’m 8 days Po 380 under today! X

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww thats brill 🙂 iv got everyone around for the first week coz i just dont know what to expect, i like to think i have quite a high pain thresh hold so im sure il be fine 🙂 I managed to have baby without any pain relief so i hope so haha!! Not looking forward to feeling the nerves reattatch like everyone talks about tho, but no pain no gain i suppose ;p Thank you makes me feel abit more at ease xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add! I’m trying to figure out what size to get xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.