19 days post op update Started by: Kat1980

• Author
    0p
    Menu

well I didn’t think I’d ever get to 19 days po. when I had my op I thought I would never feel better but……
    My breasts are softening eventually, the right one is still higher than the left and slightly bigger but I’m hopeful that it will drop and even up. I had a bigger implant in the left as it was noticably smaller pre op. My muscles are still a little tight around my underarms and shoulders and I find it hard to lift my arms up above my head if I need to stretch for anything (its unreaslistic to think you wont need to), my skin is very tender and feels quite raw but this is imporving daily, around day 13 I had really sore nipples etc (like I was getting electric shocks) which I was told later is my nerves adapting and feels much better now, I have quite a bumpy scar on my right side which I’ve put down to doing too much. I cant wait until I’m 6 weeks po and I’m sure will feel pretty much back to normal. My advice girls is really try to rest up to speed up the healing process, I used cold compresses and arnica and ibuprophan to reduce swelling. I know I keep saying it but I will def get pictures up once I return home as I work away. Any questions then give me mail.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.