2.5 weeks po tiddys update ❤ Started by: Rachael_O_

• Author
    24p
    Menu

new pic on my profile, add me to view 🙂
    2.5 weeks since my op. and i can now shower YEY!

I feel the swelling has completely gone but i kind of miss them being HUGE lol.

I had 425cc 450cc HP overs. the bigger implant is taking longer to drop, did anyone else have this?

also found now my plasters are off my bra is irritating my incisions ans there hurting a bit… also there slightly raised in areas & im worrying they will heal raised. I want them completely flat… im ocd!

love my boobies already

what do you think girls?

Rachael x

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

Hey I’m two weeks post op tomorrow and hopefully will get my dressings off on Wednesday! Can’t wait to bloody shower. And you look great, there nice and full but aren’t sitting mega high up. No wonder your pleased xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

They look great Rachael, very natural looking. Glad you are healing well. I have exactly the same issues. Nothing serious, but my scars get itchy and i try very hard not to scratch them. I had a bigger implant in my smaller boob and its taking longer to drop, its not massively noticeable and is getting softer everyday. The one thing that is bothering me is my nipples are very sensitive, although I think they are also getting a bit better each day.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.