2 day PO 375cc overs Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Don’t know how to hide my nips so sorry there you go ha! Day 2 post op!

Becky
    0p
    Menu

They look sooo good! Now im tempted to stick with the 375cc but mine are unders! Not entirely sure what the difference is between unders and overs though! xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@beckyharding93 thank you! still a long way to come! i think in the long term there isn’t much difference at all! faster healing time my surgeon said for overs and because i train chest at the gym overs would be better he said xxxx

Becky
    0p
    Menu

Oh right I see! Yeah that makes sense to be honest! I go to the gym 5/6 days a week I dont know how im going to cope with having 6 weeks off!! xxxx

Menu

they look great!

kaylee asbury 16
    16p
    Menu

Look lovely my opp tomorrow and I’m so nervous…did you not have to wear strapping? Xx

Hayley 21
    21p
    Menu

I’m having mr traynor too and 350 overs and happy now I’ve seen yours they look fantastic !! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi lucie ,Im similar stats to you Iv been for my consultation agreed on 350 but I’m not happy these will be big enough for my frame ect yours look great we’re yours high profile implants ? Iv rebooked to see the surgeon going to try for 375 -400

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@lucieroyer they look fab hun, really suit your figure! Happy healing! xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls! Thank you no I didn’t have strapping and there high profile overs. Feel free to add me and look at my pics going to put 2 weeks post op on Tuesday xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.