2 day post op worried Started by: Clarissa

• Author
    16p
    Menu

Hey girls, had my op on Thursday and one boob is sitting higher than the other. Mounir did say I had asymmetry to start with but Im not sure if one could have maybe dropped slightly within 48 hours making it less high than the other or is this unlikely? Any help would be appreciated thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Clarissa 16
    16p
    Menu

I’ve put a pic of it above, please ignore how bloated I look. Il also put another pic up of my first few days post op pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

Hi Clarissa, they can take quite a while to even out – I’m 5 weeks post op and mine have mostly evened out now, but they’re still a little uneven. I think it’ll go, uneveness is really normal x

Clarissa 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Harriet thanks for your reply, did they start looking uneven though within 48 hours? Just because I’m worried that’s just because they’re uneven and will remain like that because I originally had asymmetry ?

Jade 6
    6p
    Menu

Mine are uneven too Hun. I could notice it the next day but my nurse and surgeon said its normal. You have to treat them as 2 different operations. They won’t heal, drop the same but will even out in the end. Ull be surprised how much they change ? Xx

Clarissa 16
    16p
    Menu

AGHH really ok perfect that’s made me feel much better, thank you ?

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Clarissa,
    I had my op yesterday and my right breast is sitting allot higher and that my was bigger breast which has the smarter implant in. I’m gona try be patient and hope it settles ? It is worrying tho so I know how your feeling.
    Fingers crossed they even out for us x

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu

Smaller implant*

Clarissa 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey Carly, yeah I had 350/375 and the one with the smaller implant is sitting higher too! I’m pretty sure I noticed as soon as I got home so hopefully it’ll be ok. Mine aren’t really shaped at all and I almost feel they mould into me like they’re not very prominent or round as most girls are. Just hoping they’ll go rounder and more boob shaped with time xxx

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi. Clarissa ..this is so normal .. You do have to treat as two separate ops and they will heal at different rates … I’m 10 weeks P.O & my right has always been my bigger higher boob. I’ve noticed so many changes & it is getting less visible all the time … It can take upto a year for them to really settle but by your 6 & 12 week checks you should see major differences – be patient – they will take all different odd shapes over the next few weeks haha xxx happy healing xxx

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu

I noticed mine almost straight away! I had 270 & 300. Maybe coz it has more breast tissue it swells more? Hmm?! I’ll let you know how I get on hopefully it will even out once swelling gone down x

Ashley
    0p
    Menu

Hi Clarissa, tbh I can’t even notice that one boobie is sitting higher than the other. They look incredible!! I’m having around the same size as you in August and would be thrilled if they looked as amazing as yours. I’ve read that it takes some time for the breasts to even out so I wouldn’t worry! They look great. Do you mind if I add you as a friend to see process pics? Also did you have unders or overs? Xx

Clarissa 16
    16p
    Menu

@lovetwentyone ahh really ?! That’s made me so much more confident. I think when you have them done yourself you’re so picky and notice every single thing so hopefully il learn to love em. Of course you can, I’ve not uploaded any at the mo as I can barely move my arms but will be doing soon. I had 350/375 unders ultra high profile x

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Clarissa I just had 375cc UHP partials very similar outcome as yours have they dropped and settled now? I’m only 3 days post op but they are so hard. And pointy I want them to shape I’m worried incase they dont! X

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu
    Clarissa 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey holly, well the right one went a lot bigger than my left and dropped lower that was the one with the bigger implant. It also projected more too, but it’s got Less noticeable. I can still personally tell but I’m 4 weeks so going to give it more time to even out X

Zoe 15
    15p
    Menu

I only had my op yesterday and one of mine looked higher than the other straight away, my right is swelled a lot more than my left so that’s why it looks wonky they said to me. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.