2 days PO- they look quite small Started by: Sharen

• Author
    22p
    Menu

Had my op a Monday, initially after op I looked down and cried they looked the same size, after looking again later front on in the mirror I decided I loved them. Now although I love them they look tiny. I always wear padded bras and chicken fillets and I feel like they look the same size as they do when I wear them, so I don’t feel any different. I went for 375 implant but wish I’d of gone for the bigger size now!

Bethanie 24
    24p
    Menu

Hey!

Try not to worry too much about the size at the moment as you are only 2 days post op. A lot of things will change weeks and even months after your surgery!
    Boobs sit very high up after surgery and this can make them look smaller. ‘Drop and Fluff’ should happen in the next few weeks and that can change the appearance of your boobs quite significantly!

I was a 34A before surgery and had 550cc partial implants. I am now wearing a 34E/F bra!
    Just give it some time and happy healing!xx

Sharen 22
    22p
    Menu

Thanks Bethanie. I think I’m just panicking. i do definitely think I should of got the 400cc but I also need to remember what I had before and my boobs now will be a major improvement and I won’t have to wear padded bras etc

Rebekah 5
    5p
    Menu

Mine did too, I had 600 so not small and I have moments where I worry they are really small! I am 4DPO and now they look massive! So don’t worry they are always changing xxx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu

Hi hun, im 9dpo and i still feel they are small. I had 350cc from a 34b. After surgery i felt there was no difference!..
    But yesterday was the first day i thought.. well actually they are getting bigger!, not much.. but there is a change!
    We have so many changes to go through yet! The love/hate relationship with them is real!
    I was dissapointed with people saying they dont look different but then i had to stop and remember that they only ever saw me in the biggest padded bras i could ever find!!
    Im starting to love my boobs now, i never asked for more than a c cup… im just beeing greedy at the moment lol

Happy healing xxx

Nic 79
    79p
    Menu

Ah try not to worry too much at this stage! It’s easier said than done I know… try and take lots of progress pictures 🙂 when I’m having my daily meltdowns (literally daily haha) I keep flicking through them and it does settle my mind … for about 5 minutes ha. No but seriously they really do help!! Xx

Wendy 1
    1p
    Menu

I am 3days post op now and i haven’t fallen in love with mine yet. My right one feels like it’s under my arm pit. My left one appears to have dropped. My ribs are killing me and cannot wait to leave these bras off and get something comfier. I do hope they turn out ok .

Sharen 22
    22p
    Menu

Ok it makes me feel better I’m not the only one. It’s just so hard not to kick myself thinking I should of got the bigger size. It’s so early on so I’ll give them time and hopefully they will eventually look full. I was 34B and had 375 partials so there is obviously some difference , in just not seeing it right now lol

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.