2 days post op ❤️ Started by: La1993

• Author
    28p
    Menu

I was 32A and wearing 34E sports bra which was so tight yesterday feeling a little bit more comfortable today just very numb! So happy with results so far they’re perfect but can’t wait for them to drop as they feel high and in my face at the minute ? Ignor my boyfriends shorts I don’t have anything comfortable to wear ? xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachele94 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey Hun I had mine done yesterday! Did they take all your bandages off and just let you wear your sports bra? I’ve got to have this horrible bandage on which is so tight!

Ps your boobies look amazing Hun!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I had mine done Monday and my whole stomach has bloated up and my waist is swollen! I feel like a balloon lol the pains ok tho. Iv had to swap my macom bra for a more comfy cotton asda sports bra. How u feeling with the pain ect girls? Xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

Hi 🙂 yeah some surgeons strap you up but mine doesn’t he prefers you to just wear a sports bra they all just have different ways of doing it! I never had any bandages on, when I woke up I had nothing on then when I could sit up the nurse but my bra on for me 🙂 how do you feel? When I got home I was fine and thought wow this isn’t painful at all but the day after I woke up in so much pain! I also woke up last night on my side which killed me 🙁 but today I’m feeling a lot better just so tight and want them to hurry up and drop haha. What size did you have? xxx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

@sinead89 I feel bloated as well but I think it might be the tablets ?! and I’m wearing asda sports bra it’s loads better than the others I spent loads of money on xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@la1993 Yeh I’m so swollen around my waist and stomach it’s crazy I look about 6 months pregnant! Haha. Yeh I had my macom on at first but it just wasn’t comfy at all I felt like I couldn’t breath in it. Asda is the way forward! Lol. I’m same just want mine to hurry up and drop we’ve got a long way to go yet tho. My skins soooooo tight and shiny at the min xxx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

Yeah mine is shiny and tight as well! I feel like it’s all on top and hardly any boob underneath! Hope it changes when they drop, apart from that I’m happy with them 🙂 just uncomfortable 🙁 also I’ve got some dry blood on my plasters which was there from the first day do you know if that’s normal? It’s not much only a bit on each side but from pics of other people I’ve seen I haven’t noticed blood on anyone else’s xxx

Kelly
    0p
    Menu

I’m 3 days post op today. Last night was the worst, my left boob really hurts I think because there is so much tightness and side boob going on. I had 325 full projection unders

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

@kellybateman did yours hurt straight away? It’s so strange because the first night I was basically pain free, the next day I was in pain pretty bad, and then today I’ve woken up and not in much pain I’m just numb mainly in my right boob can’t even feel my armpit! and so tight and aching like I’ve been to the gym and done too much on chest day haha! I had 400cc unders HP xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeh hun I think that’s ok iv got a little on my plaster on one side and my incisions are stinging today I panicked too but Googled it and it seems fine. If u had an infection you’d have a fever ect. I had 550cc overs I love them too just want them to move haha us women are so impatient xxx

amy
    0p
    Menu

Where did you all have your surgeon too girls? (Company) xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

What size sports bra are you wearing? I wanted bigger but couldn’t have more than 400cc. Yeah I think I’d know if I had an infection just don’t want to pull my stitches and make my scars bad or something ? I always think the worst. And I know yeah I just want to know what they will look like eventually being so impaitent. Before I had my op I was saying I won’t care once I’ve had it done il just be happy I’m not flat Chested any more and now I’m like I wanna see what they will look like when they’ve dropped! Can’t win ? xxx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

@amylouise1991 with Mya Preston first trust hospital with Mr Traynor 🙂 xx

Kelly
    0p
    Menu

Mine were OK until last night where I just get this constant stabbing like pain in my left boob. My boobs definitely feel they are in the side of my armpits right now. Only 3 days so I’m hoping things will get easier,I have a little boy as well. Are your still like torpedos?

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

Aww 🙁 and mine feel like they’re in my armpits too, I have a 22 month old daughter but my mums looking after her until Sunday and then after that il still have somebody with me to help but I’m worried she will want me to pick her up and I won’t be able to 🙁 x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeh my little boys 3 and iv felt so mean not being able to cuddle him properly. And I’m wearing the medium macom bra and iv got a medium asda one wich is so comfy!! Ah well will be well worth it girls. And @amylouise1991 I had mine done with Dr alleruzzo at the hospital group. I really couldn’t fault them at all! My surgeon was amazing too xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

Aww! I miss her i see her every day normally so it’s strange for me 🙁 but couldn’t cope with her wanting to jump on me right now!xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.