2 days post op!! Started by: Sophie

• Author
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls, I’m still on my phone at the moment so as promised I will post photos when I work it out!?! 🙂
    At the moment I’m pretty happy with the size (350cc HP Unders. The pain actually isn’t as bad as I expected however today my right arm and boob feel a little dead!? There is no pain in my left at allll just my right?? Still managed to dress myself though – front fastening top and can just about brush my hair too. Overall everything is good! Xxxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yay Sophie! I think the numbness is pretty normal! they say to treat it as two separate operations! cant wait to see photos 🙂 xxx

Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu

Oo I’m so glad you’re feeling good too Hun!! It’s mad isn’t it how you prepare for this awful terrible pain and it’s nowhere near !! Haha what a relief!! My boobies are still numb underneath completely! Xx

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

hey girls thank you! and yeah the pain is nothing like I imagined to be honest its hardly anything, when you first wake up that’s the worst but then again you haven’t moved for say 6-8 hours so its normal! pain killers have kicked in now and im feeling miles better all ready. im going to see if I can add some photos to my profile now. however as I am on my own I only have what I took after my op, I will try get some later without my macom on, youll have to excuse the nipples I don’t knw how to add the pics over the top haha!! how are you feeling rosy?? did you have strapping or anything on? I just have two plasters 🙂

Menu
    +1

Aw Sophie it’s so nice to hear it all went well – to think you were so nervous, exactly what I am going to be like by the way, and your feeling fine is relieving. Can’t wait to see your tranformation. Did you choose the bigger size you were offered? And do you agree with all the other girls to choose the biggest out of the two they offer? xxx

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi Amber! I know it honestly is nothing, I wasn’t nervous at all on Wednesday!! Yes I chose the biggest I was offered (350) and im soo glad I did!! I think I really would have been disappointed! Ive just uploaded some pictures to my profile! they’re not the best. when I have some company I will get someone to take a few photos of me for you all. when is your op ?? honest to god you will be fine! 🙂 <3 xxxx

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu

I’m glad your doing good Sophie 🙂 I was surprised to as for the pain and things. I was also expecting for there to be a lot of swelling too and even though mine are still high, they feel squishy all ready. Have you found this? Xxx

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

if im honest I haven’t really touched mine sarah haha!! but my implants are pretty high up on my chest! ive just had a little feel and your right they aren’t hard at all ! 🙂 xxxx

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

Here is two photos before and after are on my profile though girls xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

I think I’m choosing between 325 or 350 too after researching and what not @sophlou – I’m so glad its gone well for you and your pleased with them. I’ll have a look now 🙂 I haven’t actually had my first consultation yet – I’m just plucking the confidence and I think I will book for after my holidays. I can’t have the op til after christmas because of work though so it’ll be an unfortunate long wait 🙁 thank you it’s reassuring! xxxxxx

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

I would go for 350 babe honestly I would have been disappointed if I went for 325! But see what they say book your consultation it’s not scary at all! 🙂 you will be fine. Yeah take a look as I say there not the best but you can clearly see the difference. Christmas will come round so fast!! Xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.