2 days post op Started by: Lauren

• Author
    34p
    Menu
    +3

For those of you who read my last post ‘my experience of my operation yesterday’ and wanted to follow my progress I thought I would post some more pictures for you to see.
    For those of you who haven’t, I had my operation on Monday. I had Hp overs, 375cc in my left and 425cc in my right due to asymmetry. I was a 34c/d before, 5ft 3 and a size 8 on top, 10 in bottoms xx

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu

These are my before pictures:
    As you can see I’m slightly tubular and my right is slightly bigger than my left xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu

These are the pictures I have taken today, I have a lot of healing to do and my right breast is more swollen than my left and therefore does look bigger but I am pleased with them already:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paula 27
    27p
    Menu

Hi Lauren they look great πŸ™‚ did your surgeon tell you you were slightly tubular? Mine didn’t but I’ve always thought I was slightly and we have very similar before pics xx

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu

Hi Paula, thank you! Yes she did say that I was slightly tubular before and I do have some pictures of my breasts before where they do look more tubular. She told me that just having implants wouldn’t fix the tubularity but I went ahead anyway as it was a possibility. I was worried about what they may look like afterwards but I’m really happy with how they look so far and glad I went with just the BA! Xx

Katrina 18
    18p
    Menu

@Lauren hon you must be over the moon…they look great….xx

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you Katrina, I am very pleased with them atm, I would never have shown my ‘before’ pictures to anyone before but as I’m so pleased with how it’s gone, I feel confident that they now look better and it may be able to help others who are similar xx

Natasha 5
    5p
    Menu

What does tubalitry mean girls? They look great btw!! X

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu
    +1

Tubularity is to do with the shape of the breast and the way they have developed during puberty.. If you look at my before pictures, my boobs are slightly tube shaped and point outwards. Some breasts are much more tubular than mine though, it’s very common. Hope that helps.

Thank you Hun xx

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

well I personally think it has definately made a difference in your shape! You don’t look tubular anymore at all! Mine are very similar to your befores at the moment so I’m hoping my outcome is like yours now they look great!! Xx

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu

Thank you Jade! It has made a big difference in shape I think which I am really happy about as it was something that was worrying me.
    I’m sure your outcome will be just as good if not better if they are similar to my befores! Xx

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

Same that’s the main reason I’m having this done to be fair. I hope so ? although I’m not having implants as big as yours, I think I might have to ask for a bit bigger haha xx

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu

Yeah I mainly wanted it done for the fullness and shape and the size was just a plus really? Haha what size are you thinking of having then? Was it not 350cc to 400cc? Xx

Louise 2
    2p
    Menu

Lauren they look fab I’ve had mine done today and feel great πŸ™‚ u must b very happy with results xxx

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu

Thanks Louise! Oh that’s good that everything went smoothly with you! What size did you have done? Yes I am pleased atm, looking forward to them being fully healed! Xxx

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu

They look amazing chick! X
    Hope your healing goes well πŸ™‚ xxx

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu

Thank you Hannah! Me too! ☺️ Xxx

Louise 2
    2p
    Menu

I had 450cc that was the biggest size they offered me, they look good so far πŸ™‚ I’ve been sick twice today tho I think that’s due to antibiotics πŸ™ xx

Lauren 34
    34p
    Menu

Oh that’s good! Yeah it could also be due to the anaesthetic as it can take up to 48 hours to completely wear off.. Hopefully you will feel better soon! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.