2 days post op Started by: jessie 12

• Author

Hi MYA girls!!

First time I have used the forum – great reading all your posts and different experieinces.

I am 2 days post op – 295 cc overs (Natrelle implants) – Mr Schiavone (who is lovely and very professional – if anyone else is considering having surgery I would definitely recommend him). Just feeling swollen and BIG!!! Gone from 32B to 32D (but feels more like DD/E at the moment with all the swelling!!) I am reassured that they will soften and fall into more natrual position over the next few weeks – I hope so as I wanted a natural look but they currently look stuck on!!! Anyone else found this?

xxcatxx
    0p
    Menu

Hi I had mr schiavonne hes brill nd my scars are awesome hes a god lpl they do feel like that hun mine are settling nw hun I had 340 nd they dont look as stick on nw I had natrelles too. Im 17days post op xxx

Menu

They def look stuck on to begin with I found after researching, had my ba 5days ago and mine look like that too

Menu

Hi girls – thanks for that it is very reassuring to hear from others that the STUCK ON look is only temporary!!! I was beginning to get worried!!!

I went to the BMI at Droitwich Spa, Bromnsgrove who are great if anyone has arranged surgery there.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.