2 days post op! Sickness ! Started by: vicki23

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Yesterday was so awful, couldn’t stop being sick, couldn’t even hold water down. Just having a cup of tea but I’m in no pain, and havnt had paid meds since 4pm yesterday. Just heaviness on my chest and my downstairs doesn’t hurt at all, considering I had two procedures other than the sickness I feel good.

Does anyone know how long the sickness lasts for ? I’m assuming it’s down to the GA xx

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

You poor love, I was sick as a pig from the GA and meds, started to go by day 3/4 though feeling fine today and going back to work! I had unders. Xx

Laura 20
    20p
    Menu

I’m 6dpo now by the way. X

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

I had really bad sickness for the first 5 days, I think it was the antibiotics and pain meds, I also was barely eating cause I felt sick but that’s the worst thing to do when you’ve got tablets to take. So before your antibiotics try eat something, even if it’s a slice of toast. I know how horrendous it is, I regretted having it done at first cause I just feel sick constantly xx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

I refused codeine/co-codamol as they have made me sick before, try max dose ibuprofen and paracetamol.
    Good luck. Xx

Nic 79
    79p
    Menu

Ah bless you! I had to stop taking my antibiotics after 3/4 days after speaking to the nurse because I was the same! I felt so much better when I stopped taking them! Co codamol won’t help either 🙁 in the end I stuck to paracetamol and ibuprofen and was fine 🙂 hope you feel better soon! X

vicki23 4
    4p
    Menu

Awww thanks girlies. Yes I have unders too.
    Today is better, I’ve had some toast and just had some snacks and feel good, reduced my co co Damol to just one so feel better for it and the sickness has gone. Can’t wait to see them next week when this strapping comes off. x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.