2 days post op, under muscle. so much pain!!!!! Started by: chichi

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi everyone, well I’ve done it joined the booie club. I had my op on Saturday the 3rd November, two days ago, Im in so much pain I could cry. They gave me co-codamol but they don’t seem to be helping. Anyone tell me how long until the pain gets better.. I’ve had 380 left and 340 right dual plain under muscle.. And i was a 34aa/a.. Hope it gets easier 🙁 x

Menu

2nd day was hardest for me..it does get much better as each day passes chick. I’m 2wk 3 days po now and feel filly back to normal now have done bout a week or so its just that 1st week. Happy healing 🙂 xxx

Menu

I had my boobies in on Friday 2 nd under muscle 485cc and I have to say I have no pain , feel awesome had a really good nights sleep last night managing on paracetamol , best advice is to rest hope you feel better soon chick xx

chichi
    0p
    Menu

Arr thanks girlies, hope the pain gets easier,just sent my friend to the shop to get some ibroprofen tablets.. So hopefully it should help a little. Does anyone know how tight this strap is suppose to be across the top of your chest ..xxx

Menu

My strapping was really tight but has eased off this morning across my cleavage due to the swelling going down I think , just think all the pain will be worth it we have boobs lol xxx

Menu

Do u have a breast band on? I’m not sure bout those but I had tapes and they was really tight they cut underneath my arms. I’m suprised they didn’t give u any anti inflammatorys.. they gave me diclofenac but I didnt take them as the hurt my stomach xxx

Menu

Yeah mine like strong tape , I’ve got distaclor and voltorol anti inflammatorys taking these with the paracetamol , but like I say swelling easing so tape doesn’t feel as restrictive as it dd xxxx

chichi
    0p
    Menu

Just had a look at your pics alison they look really good.. Mine don’t have all that strapping I’ve just got my sports bra and chest band.. Not sure how tight its meant to be though.. I’ve got some ibroprofen now so hopefully it will help… Can’t wait to be healed and pain free. Xx

Menu

I had a breast band on (but no sports bra, as I thought that defeated the object of one?) and it’s supposed to be fairly tight, as its job is to push your implants into the pocket created for them
    After day three everything gets much better hun, happy healing xx

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Congratulations on your new boobies sorry to hear your in pain I had 410cc unders and it was only the 1st day that I had any discomfort then I was fine but it will get better as each day passes and it will be so worth it all ill say Is keep taking your pain mess and rest and sleep I’m 5 weeks po on sat and feel fine doin everything still get the odd pain and stuff but that’s about it now xxxx

bell99
    0p
    Menu

Hey I have had unders too and day 2 and 3 were my worst, I have had to wear breast band too and I found that really uncomfortable especially under my arms it was cutting in. I was given tramadol which were brilliant as they made me so drowsy I just slept the first few days away lol. I stopped taking pain relief on about day 6.
    I am now 16 days po the breast band isnt too bad now and actually like to wear it as it feels like it supports me especially when i’ve started to do more things 🙂
    Happy healing xx

Menu

Hi I had 390 cc under the muscle and found the first week the hardest as I couldn’t sleep properly I was shocked at how l couldn’t even open the door for about 4 days but it will get better as the days go on I was even wondering at that point why I had done this but now 7 weeks later I’m all back to normal and I’m loving my boobies so try and be patient you will soon feel the same time passes very quickly 🙂

Menu

i had unders too – i found the pain didnt subside til about day 6 and was also shocked at just how much it was hurting! i really didnt expect it! couldnt even hold my bag! but it will get better hun, over the next day or 2 you’ll pass the the threshold and it’ll just get easier and easier.. by day 8 i felt miles less pain. although i still could open the car door i wasnt hurting 🙂 x

chichi
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for all your advise, its weard because you feel so alone when you’ve had a breast op… Its nice that Im not the only one feeling like this xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.