2 days til op! Started by: Amber-rose

• Author
    54p
    Menu

So my surgery is on Wednesday & ive still not been given my admission time, nor have I had any contact from my pc! I’m starting to get freaked out because I’ve seen other girls on here with surgery the same day as mine and they had their admission time days ago! When I rang they said it must be an error. I don’t like the sound of that and am hoping to get it tomoz. Not even nervous just pissed off at this stage x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

oh no I’m sure you should receive it soon.. hopefully tomorrow.my nurse said sometimes they leave it until 24 hours before?! that made me panic as well xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

Hi Amber-rose

I’m hoping to get mine next week too, but I keep seeing in here that girls op being cancelled or doctors notes postponing there op too so I’m slightly concerned too, I tried yobge hold of my pc on sat as I know she was working Alday but she didn’t reply to my email or my phonecalls and I left a message with reception, guess she was too busy ?
    Who is your pc ? And your surgeon?

Hope you get this tomorrow X

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

My surgery is on Wednesday and I got my admission time on Friday by email. They did say 3 days before though so you should get it tomorrow latest. Where you having it done? Xxx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

I’m really annoyed girls I got to be honest! I’m having it with dr marcellino at the Fitzroy. I honestly find it insane how they feel it ok to give it to other girls but not me lol makes me furious it’s played on my mind all weekend. I told them I have 2 babies & I need to know my admission time so I can handle their arrangements. Feeling very stressed at this point in time. As soon as the clock hits 9;30 tomorrow morning I will be phoning and demanding an answer xx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

So still not had it. & Cardiff clinic not answering phone & neither is my Pc what a shocker! Couldn’t stop calling before they had my money funny that….

Demi 8
    8p
    Menu

I’m pretty sure I’ve read some girls receiving their times the day before their surgery, so try not stressing too much but do keep ringing.
    Hope you get through to someone soon x

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

Finally got my admission time an hour ago. 9am xx

Abbey 17
    17p
    Menu

I hope this doesnt happen too me my surgery is next tueadsay and i need to book my train and tube ticket as well as find a way to get to the train station! Atleast 3 days before i think is acceptable. x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.