2 days till boobies 1st birthday! Started by: mayflame

• Author

Hi ladies not been on here for a while just thought I’d see how ur all doing 🙂 hope every1 had a great xmas and new year 🙂 on 10tth feb I will have had my new boobies a year! Wow its flown past. I’m finally shifting the post op weight lol, after putting 18lb iv 6lb to go and I feel so much better can’t wait for my wedding in aug, even more so my hen doo in ibiza hehe love bikini shopping.
    Hope all u pre op ladies are excited 🙂
    Love claire xx

miss-vi 1
    1p
    Menu

congratulations! how are things going? how are you feeling? i will add you if you dont mind 🙂
    xx

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Congrats @mayflame
    I’ll be 2 months po on the 11 feb – do you mind if I add you?
    Ive put on a stone since my op too but am back at the gym doing war with it now. Well done on your weight loss. I used my op as an excuse to let my diet go…wish I hadnt now! lol.
    Did you have overs or unders? What size?
    xxx

Menu

yes thats fine miss-vi and kylie
    I had unders 400cc hp mentor implants went from 34a to 34f sooo pleased with the result 🙂
    Thing is when you have boobs the weight creaps on and you dont notice as much i just hated sitting and seeing the big fat belly on my legs lol. i started weight watches cos i like my drink and food i even lost 1lb over xmas and id just had the fortnight off lol
    Hope your both healing well 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.