2 days till op what to wear Started by: Kirstyprocter89

• Author

Hi girls I’m so so excited to go in on Thursday at Preston but I’m only a day patient need so.e help 9n what to come home In x

BeckyH567 5
    5p
    Menu

Something loose you are able to button up as you won’t be able to raise your arms to put something over your head ????

Menu

Thank you Becky x

BeckyH567 5
    5p
    Menu

No worries 🙂 I don’t know why it put ???? At the end haha I didn’t write that

Daria m 26
    26p
    Menu

What is your admission time ? I am in at 8am xx

Martina 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m at Preston Thursday too 🙂 admission at 11am!
    I’m gonna wear some leggings and a zip up hoodie I think 🙂

Eevie 35
    35p
    Menu

Hi lovely,

I got some loose tracksuit bottoms so they were easy to pull on by either the nurse or whoever is picking you up … you most likely won’t be able to pull up your own leggings/tracksuit bottoms as it is very hard to even pull up your own underwear etc for a while so something that is easy for someone else to help you into
    and I just put a zip up hoodie on (I had full strapping and had my macom bra over that so just put a hoodie on over it)

xx

Menu

Thank you everyone for you help! I’m in at 2pm so use will be done before me! Are u all excited I can’t wait x

Daria m 26
    26p
    Menu

Ohh yes so so so excited !!!!!!! 430 ultra high profile xxx

Menu

I’m a 34a and I’m having 400 in one and 425 in other overs high profile I can’t wait I hope it makes me a D or DD x

Roxanne 36
    36p
    Menu

Everyone is very different with what to wear I took a button up shirt and leggings! I had overs and my recovery was pain free, after surgery I was more than able to dress myself, lift my cup ECT
    X

Menu

Hey Kirsty, I’m having the exact same as you but not till the 29/6. I’m a 34b but apparently one is bigger than the other. Can I add you so that I can see before and after pics? Just wanting to get an idea Hun. Hope your op goes well not long till you’ll be in recovery!! Xx

Menu

I hope I’m like u Roxanne you sound like you’ve had the best journey! Xx

Menu

Hi Maryanne

I havnt got any pics on yet but I defo will be uploading some! One of mine is bigger than the other to so I’m having a 400 in right and 425 in left! I’m so so excited I can’t even tell u xx

Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

That’s brilliant Hun, you’ll be fine not long to go now! We must equal bodies haha. This makes me feel slightly better xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.