2 days to go- reassurance needed! Started by: Arianna

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Girlies I need some reassurance. I am not scared, I have been so bloody excited and now my nerves are kicking in. When I am nervous, I feel sick and right now oh wow do I feel sick. I am overthinking this as I know it will be fine! I am just being a little girl! 🙁
    On another note, how long after the op did you guys have to stay in hospital. How long until anaesthetic wears of, I presume it will just be different for everyone? xx

Lauren 2
    2p
    Menu

Just think of being able to buy new tops dresses bras etc. Keep focused on being able to see your new additions and I’m sure you will be fine. If you start to get stressed or anxious a little exercise burns it off. Xx

Gemma 9
    9p
    Menu

@arianna1808 are you in on the 22nd june. If so where you having them. Just think of all the new tops you will be able to buy after

Arianna
    0p
    Menu

@lauren, that is true. I nearly started some shopping yesterday but I think it’s slightly earlier for that! But it is nice to look at open tops and think I can wear that soon! @gemma I’m having my op at Fitzroy in London. When and where are you having yours? Xx

Gemma 9
    9p
    Menu

Im having mine on the 22nd but in preston.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@arianna1808 get doing some online shopping start looking for bras and saving them on your phone ready for when you can wear them that’s what I been doing? Not long now to go eekkkkk! xx

Kayla 26
    26p
    Menu

It all goes so quickly, the nurses etc make you feel so relaxed, its over within minutes, you’ll wake up and think “oh is that it????” Nothing to worry about at all 🙂 xxx

Arianna
    0p
    Menu

@kayla Thank you for that. 🙂 @alyssia, isn’t it funny I was reassuring you last week now I am the one getting nervous! I have taken the girls advice and been on Missguided- I have alot to buy! Oh and I finally arranged car park and stuff 🙂 Where are you coming from? I live about 40 minutes away so I think I am going to leave some pillows and stuff in the car for the journey home. xxx

keeno 18
    18p
    Menu

@arianna mine is on the 23rd in London, GOOD LUCK – I hope you have a quick and easy recovery x

Arianna
    0p
    Menu

@keeno thank you! You too! Ill hopefully respond to you on the evening at let you know how it went so you’ll be prepared too ? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.