2 hours post op, boobs look different? Started by: Sarah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Just had my op and look really good.. My left boob looks bigger than my right though and higher up!! Should I be worried?

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Probably
    Not it’s a bit early give them a couple of weeks at least to settle.

I’m 4 days post op and mine have not really started changing at all yet. I think that in a whole
    They will start to relax and move about a bit. But remember to at least mention it on first post
    Op visit.

Steph xxx

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

While even not whole silly iPhone!

morse
    0p
    Menu

Dont be worried hun. I thought that for about 2 weeks. Im 6 weeks today and there perfect. Think itd 2 different ops. One is going to heal faster than the other. 1 might be more swollen etc xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

thanks, probably just me being a worrier! overall i’m really happy. thought the size might be too small aswell but they look great on my frame xxx

coco
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for accepting! 🙂

They look fab xx

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

They really do look fab #jealous 😉

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Emma Hun it’s totally normal my left was bigger then my rite untill about 4 weeks when they started settle and the swelling started goin down I’m 8 weeks po on Saturday and live my boobies now xxx happy healing xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Emma, did u have overs or unders. I had my op yesterday too with unders. Hope u don’t mind I’ve added you. X

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Thanks everyone dead happy so far. I had the choice of overs or unders but before my op I told my surgeon to do what he thinks will look best. So I still don’t know! I really think I had unders though because my muscles are so sore x

steph21
    0p
    Menu

I had mine done yesterday aswell and mines exacly the same, my right boob was smaller than my left. Im hoping its just normal until they settle xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Glad I’m not the only one! My boobs and nipples look really pointy atm aswell lol, woke up today and they look worse than yday! Anyone else experienced this? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Emma,do you mind if i add you,i have my op on the 21st dec and it’s nice to see what to expect from the recovery over the days and weeks.

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

@Teresa Yeah sure just send me a request xx

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Yes. Had mine done last Friday. I think first week is ugly week 😉

Steph

Xxxx

steph21
    0p
    Menu

I have that to! Quite triangular haha! xx

Rosie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for accepting x

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Yeah mine look really triangular ha! Can’t wait for them to settle down. No probs Hun x

Menu

hi im 5 weeks post op tomorrow i had all the same concerns as above my left one kept swelling but this week has really settled down and feels like part of me try not to worry its early days and things will settle xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.