2 hours post op! Ms Luts, 250cc, HP overs Started by: Madison

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Hi guys.

I am currently loving life, sitting in my room after surgery. I got out around an hour and a half ago and cannot be happier (so far).

I haven’t actually seen them properly, but when I woke up I was in my post surgery bra and I’m so happy with how they’re looking in it. I just hope that they look good out as well.

I’ve attached pictures of me in the bra prior to surgery and after. Had 250cc high profile over muscle. Cannot praise everyone here enoigh. I was so nervous and cried like a massive wuss but everyone was so reassuring and really looked after me. Ms LUTS and the anaesthetist were SO SO SO reassuring and I feel wonderful. Can’t wait to see them out of bra, I hope I still like them!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

congratulations honey they look fab this has made me even more excited im having 275 overs tomorrow.

Hope your feeling ok and not in to much pain. look incredible darling. xx

Madison 14
    14p
    Menu

@kirsty

Thank you so much Hun. I’m really pleased so far. The nipple area looks so coney but this is apparently very normal according to the nurse and I know people who have had it done and said theirs was exactly the same.

I will say that I got the wrong bra though. Even though I went to Marks and Spencer’s and asked them which one to get. So I have now had to buys two from MYA which cost me £60 haha. So if you haven’t got your bra yet, double check which one to get with your surgeon!

Are you excited!!! You will be fine. I was so worried but I cannot praise everyone enough! Keep me updated with post/pics xxxx

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

oh bless you I bet yopu are so pleased 🙂 haha at the old modda boobie stage they do say they are very cone shape to start 🙂 will send you a friend req then we can compare post op experience and pics lol very similar stats and cc’s and the days right next to each other 🙂

I got 2 M&S bras so fingers crossed one of them fit if not I will have to do the same as you and buy the MYA ones my surgon or PC didn’t tell me anything about which one to get so just went off what I have read on here maybe I should of thought about this sooner og well whats 60 quid when you’ve already spent 5 grand on boobies and god knows how much on train fare haha.

yes really excited defo wont be getting any sleep tonight. don’t think il be worried till I get there especially as im going to be on my own until my boyfriend comes to collect me in the morning.
    will defo keep you updated same goes for you, hope your journey home isn’t to horrendous and you manage to sleep ok the first night sleeping upright xxx

Madison 14
    14p
    Menu

I’ve added you Hun! Yeah, I’m hoping it’s normal.

My post surgery bra was so tight and this granny bra feels like it has no support but they said they don’t really care about the cups being supported, more for protecting incisions I think. Which surgeon/surgery you at Hun?

Well if you’re not nervous now then you’re doing a hell of a lot better than me, so I’m sure you’ll be absolutely fine! It’s such a breeze and they really do look after you! Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Thank you. I’m hoping that before I go they’ll talk me through the do’s and dont’s! Still doesn’t feel real haha! Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Xxx

Madison 14
    14p
    Menu

@kirsty forgot to tag sorry

Fee 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi ladies,

I’m having my op tomorrow with Ms Lutz too, so glad you’ve reassured me that everything went fine.
    I’m having 300cc ????

Vicki 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Hi I’ve added you girls hope you don’t mind!! My surgery is book for 20th June with dr lutz so would love to see everyone’s progress after having surgery by her… im having 325cc high profile overs! Im a very small 36b now! Honestly do not no what size I’ll be after! My pc reckons up to a DD but the more I read on here the more I think I’ll be a big C up maybe a small D…
    all the best for your ops! Wishing you all a good easy recovery xx

Madison 14
    14p
    Menu
    +2

@allaboutfee everything was brilliant. I was so scared but there is honestly nothing to worry about. I’m very sore today and am struggling with sleeping upright but I’m sure I’ll get used to it. I just can’t wait until the nipples go back to normal size haha.

@vicki
    she was wonderful. I can’t fault her work as of yet, but I obviously have a long way to go before I see them take proper shape. Best of luck to you both. I will probably put a picture up tomorrow without bra on if you want to see her work!

Madison 14
    14p
    Menu

here are two without the bra. One with bra open and the other after Luts made me take it off. As I was also a b cup @vicki I would assume yours will be a very similar shape and size.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Madison 14
    14p
    Menu

Sorry @vickii109 tagged wrong person

Fee 2
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing, I’m so excited and nervous now, can’t believe it’s happening tomorrow.
    My admission time is 8am … did you have to wait long after you arrived.
    I will keep you all posted ???? Xx

Madison 14
    14p
    Menu

@allaboutfee83 thank you sweetie! I know it’s easy to say but don’t be nervous! I was so scared but you literally don’t have a clue what’s happened. I laughed as soon as I woke up because it was so quick and couldn’t believe it was done!

Well, my admission time was 10am and went in to surgery about 12:20. There was one girl before me for surgery, so that means you’ll probably be the first in the day 🙂

Definitely keep me posted!

Fee 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank you xx
    Roll on tomorrow and the new me ????

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.