2 month post op and still not getting cleavage Started by: Charlotte J

• Author

I had 350 cc unders on 27th November and still not getting cleavage in a bra. Any advice?

Menu

???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I haven’t had mine done yet but I know some people say wait at least 6 months coz they will be changing all the time? Also what size were you pre op! I can see a little bit of a Clevage. I’m only a 32aa and did say this to my surgeon as I was worried about the space I between n he just said he’s not worried about that?! I’m having 375 unders xx

Menu

Oh really I feel better now!! All my bras are victoria secret so I may try somewhere else. The space won’t change regardless how big you go! I’m measuring up at a 32dd xx

Menu

I think if you wear a push up bra it will look more cleavage this has a gap in the middle on the bra it’s more like a balconette which is meant to achieve that look… I’d say try a different bra cos they look fab like that but look like they’re meant to look like that sx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

That’s what I thought the space in between won’t change but I’m so flat chested I don’t have any space to go by lol just two nipples haha.

I would agree you should deffo try a different bra that bra has that divide in the middle bottom part. That’s the bras that I don’t go near (while I’m a 32aa anyway coz they don’t do me any favours at all) a push up one should do the job i would say xx

Lauren 20
    20p
    Menu

I got told from boux avenue when you put a bra on when you have implants you have to fiddle around and make sure they are sitting in the correct place (this came from a woman who had also had them done) so when you have your bra on put your hand in the cup and scoop your boob up, will make sure it’s sat in the cup correctly and will give you more cleavage x

Jacqueline 6
    6p
    Menu

Hiya,
    I’m 10 weeks post op and had 355cc and 315cc unders from a 34A. The first bra I brought is the same style as your pink one and it gave me no cleavage. So I brought some push up bras that have close together cups and they gave me great cleavage. My advice would be to try a range of different style bras at a few shops until you find ones that give you the look your after 🙂 x x

Menu

Thanks girls! xxx

maria 15
    15p
    Menu

Hey. I have the same problem haha!! I’m only 6 weeks post op and I was told it would be 3 months for my boobs to become squashy and for me to get a good cleavage! They look great though xxxx

Sally
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hey.. I’m 6 weeks post op and no cleavage, I’m 375 hp dosent look like I’m gonna have a cleavage! Anybody on here who’s 6 months post op? Any advice please?

Sarah 7
    7p
    Menu

You need a plunge bra not a balconette and the girl from boux is right I worked for la senza for years and bra fit and that’s true for any woman natural or surgically enhanced you always have to pop your hand in your bra and scoop into the middle right from under your arm pit x

Kirsty 49
    49p
    Menu

Hiya 🙂 I’m 12 weeks post op from having 325 and 350cc HP partials and I don’t really have a cleavage as such in bras yet. They’re pretty squishy already but I know they still have some changing to do. I’m going to leave it another couple of months before looking at more ‘push up’ bras as I don’t want to cause any damage whatsoever xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.