2 months 18Days, 250cc, round mod+,was 32 A now 32D Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    6p
    Menu
    +2

Wow feels like I haven’t done a update in years lol

But my breast are 2 month 18days (I was using a countdown app out of excitement and it now tells me how old they are lol)

Well I can say the boob journey has been an emotional roller coaster but I am soooo glad I did them. I researched for a while and was so scared of many things. What company to go for, recovery as I’m a personal trainer, having problems etc

I’ve loved my breast, hated them, worried about them and loved them again.

They do change.
    Mine didn’t really soften a lot until 2 months. Now they feel like my own.

I started hating them because they felt a little too big and I could see rippling.

But I got used to the size, which is funny because I was worried about them being too small.

And the rippling you can feel more than see. And that’s when I’m bra less and leaning forward.

I’m exercising as normal and have been from about week 7.

Age 30
    5’4
    Was barley A cup and now I’m D
    250cc

Please feel free to quiz me. I was once you ?

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Another update

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Try again

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good! Suit your frame perfectly πŸ™‚

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! My op day is on Wednesday, been offered 275-325, thought the 275 would be too small but after seeing yours I’m undecided again!! How was your return to the gym? I’m dreading not being able to go, I’ve been told to wait six weeks for light exercise and 3 months for weight training?!? Did you start off light and just build yourself back up?? Xx

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Nestereen, your results look so good! I’m not booked until June and undecided of size kinda thinking 270cc but now I’ve seen yours think maybe to go slightly smaller with 250cc.. You must be so happy with them πŸ™‚

Jenna 19
    19p
    Menu
    +2

They look great! Thanks for sharing your story xx

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good!! Have you got any pictures without the bra at all? (Sorry if a bit personal) just wanted to see how they have settled etc without a bra ?xx

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Nestereen I’ve finally had my op and PO 10 days now with 250cc hp unders ? I love them but they’re still so square at the top and such a funny shape ? did you feel yours were at the beginning as yours always looked nice and round in the pics? Thanks for the update xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks ladies ?

@stacey
    it is a tough one because I was worried about being too big and then after having them done, the first couple weeks I had boob greed. But then after a month or so I was so glad I didn’t go any bigger because I don’t think I would have been happy. Now I can put on a padded bra on if I want them to look bigger but they look big enough in a normal bra. And they have fluffed out too.

I think if it’s just 25cc more then go bigger. But do the rice bags to see the size difference if it’s any bigger. The ricers are quite accurate.

@carly
    go for the 270cc. It’s really not that much of a difference. And to pay so much and feel too small would be worse than going to a tiny big bigger I think. That’s just my opinion. Because recovery and all that is so long.

I started light training at 4weeks and went into lifting at 6 weeks. Even doing pull ups. But listen to your body. I tried in week 4 and I knew I wasn’t ready.

@Nicky
    add me. I have many pics on my profile πŸ™‚

@ Nicole congrats on the new boobies!!!! ? Oh mine were Quite solid and a funny shap for at least 3weeks before they started to settle a little. To be honest they have changed quite a lot. Can’t really see it from the photos as much as in person. My sister has always asked to see an update and she’s now in love with them and getting hers done lol. At first she thought they looked too fake. She’s a brutally honest person but I love that.

Thanks again ladies xx

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi,I think your boobs are imazing …I was thinking that 250cc isn’t big enough for me but your picture makes me think again now .Please can I add you ? who did you have if you don’t mind I ask ? Kim

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu

Aww I’ve really just got to be patient I know it’s still early days! Can’t wait for them to drop and get a nice shape ? yours look so good, no wonder you’re pleased! My sisters have also now been toying with the idea of a BA, they’re infectious I guess haha xx

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu

@nestereen Yeah that’s one of my worries about going through the pain and wanting to be a little bigger but I am quite petite so don’t want to look silly. I think I’m going to try to rice test to see if it helps give me a better idea on size. How do I view your pics on your profile? I’m new to this and can’t work it out lol x

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

@nestereen hope you don’t mind if I add you, I would love a nose at your pics if that’s OK. Xx

Menu

Hiya uve added u i would live to see too. Im havinb 225/250cc and a mastopexy. So looking forward to seeing sizing.x

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

I’ve excepted ladies.

@carly
    I was the same lol. Go onto my profile, where it says about me, it’s a drop down menu, you go to photos there xx

Feel free to add me ?☺️

And thanks again ? Xxx

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Just had a look and your boobies are amazing @nestereen you must be so pleased. Your before pictures look very similar to me except I’m 5’11 (same weight though give or take a pound or 2). If my results are anywhere near as good as yours I will be over the moon.

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve added you and thank you I didn’t realise the about me was a drop down! Your pics are amazing if be so happy if mine are like yours X

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu
    +1

they look fantastic hun! they really suit your figure and look really natural πŸ™‚ how did you find your recovery went? i am worried about what i will be able to do as i am so independent i hate waiting for people to do stuff for me when I could do it myself xxx

Lucy 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Did you have under or overs? How long before you could lift children if have them?

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Nestereen,sorry ,it took me a while to work out how to send friend request .Sent it at the end .Please can you add me in your friend list ? Thanks Kim

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hi ladies!

Sorry for the late reply.

Aww thanks @Lisa and Carly Good luck with you ops!!! Sure you will be happy.

@helen
    my recovery was actually very smooth. It only really hurt when getting in and out of bed. And yes picking heavy things up. I’m sure I couldn’t do that for around 2 weeks. First week I had strapping and then I had to get used to them without the strapping. They were sore a little for about a week then I was out and about.

I had partials. Half under the muscle. The bottom out.

Added you Kim xx

Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@nessa hop you don’t mind I’ve added you, you have pretty much the same stats as me, I’ve git my first consultation in a couple of weeks and thinking of getting somewhere between 250-300cc so would love a nose at your pics! Also, were you completely back to normal In the gym at 6 weeks? It’s really bothering me that I might not be able to do any upper body training for 2-3 months as I really don’t know what I’ll do without being able to go and do any weigh training as I can’t stand cardio lol! Was it okay doing lower body stuff after a few weeks once you felt up to it or did you have to avoid everything? X

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hey Beckie,

I’ve accepted πŸ˜€

I started gentle exercise around 4-5weeks and was literally doing pull ups at 6weeks. But it felt a little uncomfortable so I only did one set and then I’d do arms or legs mainly. But you should be fine. Xx
    Send me a message if you have questions

Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Hey doll. My op is in 3 weeks. I’m a fitness freak too!! I will just about cope without being in the gym for 6 weeks. Only just tho. Did u find that u gained a lot of weight? Do u have any diet tips?

Olga 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Nestereen. Hope you don’t mine I’ve added you. I’d like to see your pics. I still can’t decide I should go for 250, 275 or 300.

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

So sorry! I haven’t logged into here for a long time.
    Hope everything went well with everyone

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.