2 months old today!! Started by: Tara Ward

• Author

I can’t believe it’s been 2 months since my op!! Sooo happy I did it…haven’t regretted it for 1 second 🙂 To anyone who’s scared or nervous…don’t be!! It’s all good. I love only just fitting I to an E cup bra….so much better than an airy B cup!! 🙂 xx

Menu

New pic added 🙂 xx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Tara what size implants did you have? I am an empty c atm and they have recommended 415 fp overs! Is it ok to add you? Xx

Menu

Hi! No probs. I was an empty 32B..size 6..I had 345 Natrelle med profile overs. Now measuring a 32E. Couldn’t be happier with them!! Good luck with yours hun 🙂 xx

Menu

Hiya I was a 34b and had 415cc overs. Would love to hear how ur recoveing ? 🙂

Menu

I’ve been fine! Had no problems at all. I was back in the gym at 3 weeks PO and haven’t looked back!! Scars have healed nicely and the left and right are 90% the same now! That takes time lol! But they’re both soft and squidgy…really natural looking. I have noticed some slight rippling at the edges of the implants..but it’s not visible..and it’s completely normal so I’m not bothered by it. It’s all part of the settling process. Definitely wouldn’t swap them for what I had before!!! Hope you’re healing well and are happy with your new boobies! 🙂 xx

Menu

well done babe xx

sillymilly 2
    2p
    Menu

Hiya Tara they look amazing hun xx Can I ask where you got the bra on the last pics !! it’s gorgeous xxx

Menu

It’s an Ultimo one. Got it from the Next directory 🙂 xx

sillymilly 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks hun it makes the dolls look fab 🙂 xx

Menu

They look amazing- so natural. Do you mind if i ask whether you can feel the implant under your natural boob? I’m kind of worried about them feeling hard and fake. You must be so happy with the results! xxx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Wow wow wow, they are lovely Tara! X x x

Menu

Hi Victoria..thanks!!…U can tell that there’s something there but it doesn’t feel hard. They just feel like boobs but bit firmer. They now move like real boobs and there’s no ‘fake line’ visible. Im really happy with them!! 🙂 xx

Menu

Oh that’s a relief, thank you! I hope i get a result as natural as yours xx

Menu

Would you know if I added you Tara, I would like to be an E when I’ve had my op!:) would love to see what hey look like two months PO! Xxx

Menu

No probs 🙂 xx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Thank you! They look amazing! Xx

Claudia
    0p
    Menu

Please could I add you Tara? I’m 3 days in and would love to see how they might end up. Thanks!

Lottie 2
    2p
    Menu

Looking totally boobylicious 🙂 u must be over the mood and excited for summer ! I can’t wait 😀 xx

Menu

I can’t wait either!! Fed up of having to keep them under wraps cos its so flippin cold!! Hope they don’t freeze and drop off lol 😉 xx

Menu

Hi Claudia! It does get better 🙂 by day 5 I was starting to feel better….greasy hair and smelly…but feeling ok 😉 as soon as u have your first shower you’ll feel on top if the world… But with nice boobies!! 😉 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.