2 months post op and getting shotting pains Started by: Georgia Keeble

• Author

hey girls,
    im 2 weeks post op next week, for some reason ive been getting like shooting/tingling pains in both boobs on different times, does anyone else get this or know what it is?

georgia xxxx

Jess 4
    4p
    Menu

Yeah I had this!! I think it’s just your nerves knitting back together, that’s what my surgeon told me at 6 weeks anyways… U can get really itchy as well 🙂

Jess x

Monica 23
    23p
    Menu

I had the same. I am now 24 days po and it does not happen too often, to be honest quite rarely 🙂 My nurse said it is normal and can happen from time to time, even later

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls I am 6 weeks po I still get the itchiness and pains here and there I’ve been told by the nurse it’s takes up to 3 months for your body to recover completely xx

Menu

its such a weird feeling – im only getting it around my scar area – its not itchy just little shotting pains kinda xxx

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

I’m 11 weeks post op and suddenly getting sensation in my right breast and odd ache and pain which I didn’t have between 6-8 so I gatger its just where everything is recovering inside (I hope). Boobies look normal and scars look fine so fingers crossed

Maria 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Chelsea ,I’m 8 weeks po and having the same side pain too on my right breast, but as boobs looks ok I think and hope is because of the healing process.. Do you mind me adding you? Thanks xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.