2 more days!! Started by: demi wallace

• Author
    17p
    Menu
    +1

I am getting 300cc unders on the 26th from Dr. Andrea at preston and i am SOOOO excited!! If anyone has any tips or advice for the day please comment! Also, if anyone has any pics of 300cc unders i would love to see them!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I’m going to keep my eye on this I get 300cc unders hp on 28th at preston 🙂 good luck with your op x

demi wallace 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks I’m so excited! No doubt I’ll be uploading pics straight away. I’m just so so worried incase they don’t feel or look big enough 🙁 I know that I’ll have to be patient though as they take time to settle X

Charlotte 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck girls ? I had my surgery yesterday n love them already even tho I know they will probably change a lot. I had 325cc under the muscle n also had a uplift so I think that’s way I’m in more pain then if I just had implants. I will upload a pic because 25cc doesn’t make much difference x

Charlotte 12
    12p
    Menu

Here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 12
    12p
    Menu

Sorry about the drains getting them removed today. Not looking forward to it ?

Lauren 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck Hun everything will be fine? bet you’re so excited! I took magazines, sweets and lucozade for after my op because I knew I’d need it after starving myself haha! And phone charger? Xxx

demi wallace 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks Charlotte I bet you are so happy with them! Don’t worry it will all be fine X and thanks Lauren! I’m here now and I’m in such a huff hahaha I thought that 300cc would leave me with a D but the nurse just told me that I might just be a B cup/ small C ? I honestly want to cry. I could have just worn a push-up bra if that’s the size I wanted rather than paying 5K ?

Katie 3
    3p
    Menu

What size were you before Hun? X

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

ahh charlotte your new boobs look so good! what size were you before? i am having 300 unders high profile, and was looking for some after pictures to give a vague idea what to expect xx

Charlotte 12
    12p
    Menu

Thanks n yes very happy I just hope they don’t change to much ? I was a small 34b before n I’m hoping to be a DD. When is your surgery Helen?x

demi wallace 17
    17p
    Menu

I was about 34A although I had never been measured I just wore what fit me haha ? Got a 34DD sports bra on now but obviously a lot of swelling X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.