2 size increase before and after photos Started by: Rowan Kaya

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi girlies,

I’m hoping to have my consultation this month, I’m thinking of going 2 cup sizes bigger (I’m currently a 30B 5’1 and 7 stone 10). Just wondering if any of you would be happy to share before and after pictures? and if you recommend your surgeon that would be great as I haven’t chosen who to have a consultation with yet! – Hopefully having it in Cardiff but not sure if there is a limited number of surgeons there.

TIA 🙂

Aimee 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi, I’m 5ft 1 7stone 3 & 32a having 400cc with dr Andrea (can’t spell his last name?) which will hopefully take me up to a D that’s what I have asked for anyway. I’m not having my op until 23rd Feb but will upload some pictures when I am done. I had my consultation at Leeds but I think my surgeon goes everywhere xx

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

Hi I had my op yesterday with dr Andrea I was a 32b before and I’ve had 320/350cc uhp unders due to asymmetry, he said this should take me to at least a D as its 150cc per cup size. I recommend dr Andrea aswell he was lovely and really made me at ease and I new I was in good hands, best of luck with everything xx

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I’m also 8 and a half stone, 5ft5 and have before and after pics on my profile if you add me x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.