2 Week Post-Op pics up.. 420cc overs :) Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Deffo starting to soften up! Still a bit worried about my left incision as I had a small hole that had started to close up when I had my strapping off and you can still tell where it is! Hoping I won’t be able to tell once it has healed properly! xxx

CW85
    0p
    Menu

Looking good! Bet you’re pleased. How’s your recovery going? Can’t believe it’s been two weeks since we were at Highgate! 🙂

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I know it’s gone so fast! Finally feel like I’m back to normal now I can move my arms and stuff again, just hoping that the hole I had doesn’t scar too badly!! Wish I’d been allowed to go bigger but anything is better than what I had before so I’m grateful I’ve been fortunate enough to have this much improvement! 🙂 Deffo felt every little jiggle driving home from work today so I guess that’s a really good sign that they’re softening up and the feelings are returning! Probably a sign I should be wearing a more supportive bra too!
    How are you getting on? xx

CW85
    0p
    Menu

I know what you mean. I went back to work for the first time today – changing gear was really painful and I felt every bump too! Think I’ll wear my sports bra tomorrow rather than my Macom! I’m sure it will heal fine, will just take a little longer. I’ve read a post on here before when someone had something similar – she described it as a hole as well. Might be worth a search and read her updates. xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeah I’ll have a look tar 🙂 I could feel it rubbing the whole time I had my strapping on and the nurse spotted it when she took my strapping off but said it looked like it was a hole but had closed. Just doesn’t look as neat as the other side now and I’m petrified of anything rubbing on it to re-open it! I’m sure it will be fine, I’m constantly readjusting to make sure its not being rubbed! Oh and fifth gear… ouch! lol xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Can I add Katie-Emma who was your surgeon? 16 day till I get my new boobies! X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeah course you can 🙂 I had Mr. Singh.. he was brill! Bet you can’t wait.. what surgeon/CC are you having? xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Can’t wait! I’m having mr traynor I’m going in Thursday to see him so will discuss sizes then also having my pre op Thursday just because its quick I only saw my pc for the first time on Wednesday and booked for 3 week later onThe same day! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.