2 weeks pic Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls I’ve post a two week picture, not sure if you can see but I have a very red mark on my left boob. It’s quite sore but it kinda looks like a love bite?! Is this a stretch mark or do you thnk it’s something else? Thanks xx

gemma
    0p
    Menu

hey jess cant see any of your pics hun!! think you might have them set to private! ive just uploaded my 1 week pics 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi Hun, I tried to find some info by googling but all that came up was infection symptoms but it was more so a generalised swelling and redness that seems associated with infection and not really a small mark like you have? (I’m no expert though!).. I took a look at ur pic, i don’t know what it could be but I would def call your pc to check it out, just to be on safe side. Other than that your dolls look amazing. Hope you get that red mark Sussed soon x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Megan 🙂 yes they are private… Don’t want just anyone seeing them! I think it might have been my sports bra, I was just panicking! Xx

Zoe
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing. Im so hoping mine are as good, you must be so pleased. Im having same implants from the same size. What size did you want to end up? Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks so much Zoe 🙂 I’m in an E at the moment but hoping to be a DD xx

Menu

Aw that’s great @jess, delighted its not anything to worry about. They look amaze xx

anna 1
    1p
    Menu

They look really good jess, lovely shape and size 🙂 x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls 🙂 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.