2 weeks po Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    6p
    Menu

So I’m now 2 weeks po and must say more in love with my boobs than the first day, for some reason I’m not able to upload pictures but I’ve hardly felt any pain. I’ve been worried about one of my insisions but it looks slightly different to the other but not a massive deal, I’m just worrying about nothing i do have pictures on my profile for anyone to see, and I’m happy to answer any questions
    I’ve had 450 Hp overs with Gary traynor!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

Oh it’s let me post photos of my Insisions does anyone else think I should worry?

Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

Hopefully you can see pictures ones on the day the others are 2 weeks

Beccs 1
    1p
    Menu

Which one is most recent? Xx

Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

@beccs Which pictures are you looking at not 100% sure which showed and which didn’t, my phone has problems hahahah! X

Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

If it’s my scars there both different ones one is right the not so nice looking one and the other is healed perfect xx

Beccs 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh haha 2 of incisions, one looks good and the other is weeping a bit ..? Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I’d maybe call the nurse or your PC, it may be infected a bit xx

Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

I’ve called in to see my doctor today as I had an appointment anyway and he’s said it’s totally fine and it’s healing nicely , I turn myself onto my side in my sleep so it’s just made that one come apart but apparently nothing to worry about thank god xx@beccs

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.