2 weeks PO pains Started by: Jodie

• Author
    3p
    Menu

2 weeks post op today, my boobs feel really sore and sensitive to touch and getting pains in the sides of my boobs. Is this common? I was fine for ages now the pain has come back x

Menu

Yes it’s normal Hun xx think it’s the inside healing and the nerves settling down x mine felt a lot better by week six I’m glad to say they were still tender up til then xx

Mikayla
    0p
    Menu

Hey mine feel like this too… I fink I could
    Kill is someone was to even brush past me… Glad to know its normal!!!xx

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks girls! Thought I’d got through it all then it comes back 🙁 A different kind of pain though it’s horrid! Xx

Menu

Xxxx

Menu

Jodie im going through the exact same thing. Ive got like a stabbing pain what feels like is right in the middle of my left breast. Agony it came yesterday tea time and its only just wearing off ever so slighty. It kills when im breathing.. everytime i breath in i feel the stabbing pain xxx hope you feel better soon xxx

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

@nicolastacy Its horrid isn’t it. Mine feels like a sharp cramp in the side of my right boob, and then my whole boobs feels sore to touch. Can’t wait for all the pains to go and finally enjoy having new boobies! Thanks, hope you do too xx

tasha:)
    0p
    Menu

Aw I’m so glad ppl are having the same. I’ve got blisters on my boobs as well what shall i put on it? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.